Page 226 of 355 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228236276326 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 3547

Thread: Dome Upgrades

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

Hope they're using load-bearing electrical wire for all of those overhead lights

Interested to see how the handicap seating renovation works out.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    The locker room has been gutted...

Hope this turns out well! Could be very cool- my fear is that this is a Band-Aid, so-to-speak. "Just cool enough to get by". The new BSA of locker rooms- yeah its way better than before, but is this seriously the best we could do after all of this time? The new BSA is no world beater of a Bball arena, its just "nice". It's still not even top 2 of the Summit... the SUMMIT league.
    Then again, its just a locker room. To me, we should either put NO effort into the locker room (like we have been doing) or have the best one, without question. I have a feeling that this will be top half of the MVC but not top 2-3.

Very excited to see the final product
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

I got a hand written thank you for the donation to the locker room remodel. That is a nice touch. It was nice to know it was appreciated.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Anyone have any idea the details on getting the new turf at dakotah field? Is that something that they desire to use for football? or more for intermurals or something?
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Anyone have any idea the details on getting the new turf at dakotah field? Is that something that they desire to use for football? or more for intermurals or something?
    This already took place?? Unless there is a situation with the current turf that I'm unaware of. This turf is used by soccer in the fall and a variety of sports in the winter inside the bubble, including football practices when the dome is in available as they need indoor practice space.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

http://www.inforum.com/news/4272421-...vention-center

Dome edges downtown but not by much.
    I still think any convention center needs to include other upgrades in the dome, particularly something that adds some seating or an up top area with premium seating. Concourse is needed on the west side with bathrooms

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    http://www.inforum.com/news/4272421-...vention-center

Dome edges downtown but not by much.
    I still think any convention center needs to include other upgrades in the dome, particularly something that adds some seating or an up top area with premium seating. Concourse is needed on the west side with bathrooms
    I would also support the Dome location. If it goes downtown, I wouldn't support using Dome reserves to pay for building it there. The Dome reserves, which are quite large, should only be used for improving or expanding the Dome!!

can we expand the south now and widen that entire side starting at the goaline.. could add 3000 more seats!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I am 100% against this. Why should we further hamstring ourselves, permanently give up more land on campus for the city, and further box ourselves into the dome. There has to be something more in it for NDSU. Am I crazy? Someone help me see the big picture.

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    I am 100% against this. Why should we further hamstring ourselves, permanently give up more land on campus for the city, and further box ourselves into the dome. There has to be something more in it for NDSU. Am I crazy? Someone help me see the big picture.
    yea this town sucks NDSU should go it alone big 40000 stadium on practice fields
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?