Page 305 of 355 FirstFirst ... 205255295303304305306307315 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 3547

Thread: Dome Upgrades

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    You are right that it is mostly students, last Friday morning there were almost 2 entire sections available. But it certainly appears that a lot of others aren't showing up either as there are empty seats all over.

Tickets are $45/$55 endzone/sideline this year, I think that's just too high for casual fans considering the poor quality of opponents they've faced in most games. I know I'm not going to spend upwards of $300 to take my family to see them play some pud team.
    We live in Western ND and went to the game Saturday. The first question both of my co-workers asked was....."How did you get tickets?" One of them lives in Fargo and was shocked there was any available. I am not sure what the answer is. Taking some of the student tickets last year was a solid move but I am not sure how to fix the issue going forward. We can't take any more of them because you don't want to make it an hard to get ticket considering the cost of student fees. They have a right to them but we need to make them commit by Monday of game week so the rest of the tickets can be sold, Maybe we should sell them all as GA so students can continue to pick up tickets as the week goes by even if they are still for sale to the public. The only way to do that properly is with bleacher seats in the student section though.

BTW, it is getting to be an expensive proposition to go to a game even when leaving the wife and youngest at home. $200 for 4 tickets, $100 for a tank of fuel, $100 in food and beverages throughout the day. We left at 7:00 and got home at midnight to avoid the hotel. It could be done a bit cheaper, but not a lot. $400 for the day isn't deal breaker money but it is definitely one game a year (plus frisco) money for us.

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I don't know what else they could do for notifications. I've received emails, phone calls, Tweets, FaceBook notifications from NDSU... if people want to go to the games - have some accountability to yourself and look. When people ask me for tickets, I have never not found them a seat(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I don't know what else they could do for notifications. I've received emails, phone calls, Tweets, FaceBook notifications from NDSU... if people want to go to the games - have some accountability to yourself and look. When people ask me for tickets, I have never not found them a seat(s).
    Quoted for truth.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

The tickets price for a game is about as high as it can get. The only real spot to continue to increase revenue is for TM fees. I think people around midfield are already high enough. Mine are too cheap.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I don't disagree. Casual fans need to pick up that responsibility. Giving them a week instead of a couple days notice would make that more feasible. Then they just need to get conditioned to look for tickets X number of days before gameday knowing that's when the release of returns always happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    The tickets price for a game is about as high as it can get. The only real spot to continue to increase revenue is for TM fees. I think people around midfield are already high enough. Mine are too cheap.
    I think NDSU realizes this. However, do you not want to recoup your TM fees when you sell your tickets or are you cool with paying for your donation straight up? Legit question. Reason I ask is last week there was someone on the Facebook ticket group selling 40 yard line, Row D for let's say $200/ticket. People were freaking out left and right. All they see is the price on the ticket stub. To each there own on this but when it comes to resale, that must be thought of as well.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Some schools issue tickets to students a a week prior and have deadlines for claiming 5-7 days before the next home game from what I can tell. For example, it appears Montana is telling student to claim their tickets for MSU Cats game, and that’s not until a week from this Saturday.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I've only been harping about this for over a year now. My college student can decide if she wants to attend the game by MONDAY!
    Open those seats up to the public by Tues. or Wed. at the latest. This would NOT be difficult. Yes, I've sent 2 emails. Consider yourself invited to do the same.

Have there been any youth tickets available???
    (Pronounced as Yute tickets for “My Cousin Vinny” fans)

3 years ago I was able to buy them ($20, maybe only $10).
    Have looked for a couple games this season, but did not see any, although they may have sold out. Encouraging fans to bring new young fans seems like a good idea......even if they are hanging out in the concourse - at least they are in the building.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Have there been any youth tickets available???
    (Pronounced as Yute tickets for “My Cousin Vinny” fans)

3 years ago I was able to buy them ($20, maybe only $10).
    Have looked for a couple games this season, but did not see any, although they may have sold out. Encouraging fans to bring new young fans seems like a good idea......even if they are hanging out in the concourse - at least they are in the building.
    Back when they had GA they had youth GA tickets. I think at one point entire sections were GA but most recently (probably 10 years ago now) seats above a certain row in the endzone were GA.

3 years ago everything would've been reserved so no youth prices for seats. Perhaps they were youth standing room?

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    I think NDSU realizes this. However, do you not want to recoup your TM fees when you sell your tickets or are you cool with paying for your donation straight up? Legit question. Reason I ask is last week there was someone on the Facebook ticket group selling 40 yard line, Row D for let's say $200/ticket. People were freaking out left and right. All they see is the price on the ticket stub. To each there own on this but when it comes to resale, that must be thought of as well.
    Currently my TM feed are low and I give more than needed for my football and BB tickets. My buddies buy my extra ticket each game and I never charge them for going to a game with me. They do pay me but I never tell them what I need/want for the ticket. They never pay me less than face value and one pays me $100 each time. So no I am not concerned about getting paid my TM fees when I “sell” my tickets. I am giving the money anyways.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.