Page 220 of 355 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230270320 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 3547

Thread: Dome Upgrades

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

So if I'm following this thread right, after we build the new 50,000 seat stadium for the FBS move, the Dome will become a water park. Do I have that right?
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Bridge Guy View Post
    So if I'm following this thread right, after we build the new 50,000 seat stadium for the FBS move, the Dome will become a water park. Do I have that right?
    Yes. It will not only be the largest water park in the world, it will have the largest water park video boards in the world. The corner boards will display stats like speed and the ribbon boards will display crappy advertising

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Yes. It will not only be the largest water park in the world, it will have the largest water park video boards in the world. The corner boards will display stats like speed and the ribbon boards will display crappy advertising
    Ugh, never thought of that. I don't think I want to see Fargoans in their swimsuits on high-def videoboards.

I'll be canceling that check.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Ugh, never thought of that. I don't think I want to see Fargoans in their swimsuits on high-def videoboards.

I'll be canceling that check.
    How bad could it possibly be? Nevermind....

Hail the BISON!!!

Given the number of empty seats during today's game, I'm not sure there is a demand for 30,000 tickets unless more people go deer hunting than I think.
    It's OK to not be OK.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Given the number of empty seats during today's game, I'm not sure there is a demand for 30,000 tickets unless more people go deer hunting than I think.
    Yep, hate to say it but deer hunting with the family> Bison Football. Maybe the Fargo folks don't agree but I guarantee the Minnesota and western ND feel the same. 25,000, expandable to 32,000 would be perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    No matter what, the tickets were sold so we got paid for them. I didn't think there were that many no shows. Late in the game yeah because it was over early

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

After a full season with new video boards I still think they are not that good for displaying some of the stats in the corners.

Quote Originally Posted by A1pigskin View Post
    After a full season with new video boards I still think they are not that good for displaying some of the stats in the corners.

My opinion on stats was they showed too many of them. During the game I don't care too much about leaders... Maybe those could be saved for quarter breaks and half time. I didn't mind them on the corner boards though... So not sure what your specific beef is?

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    My opinion on stats was they showed too many of them. During the game I don't care too much about leaders... Maybe those could be saved for quarter breaks and half time. I didn't mind them on the corner boards though... So not sure what your specific beef is?
    I liked the old fashioned stats board we used to have along the walls up top better. Simple. Easy to read. I knew where they were and they didn't change every 2 minutes either