Page 319 of 319 FirstFirst ... 219269309317318319
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 3190

Thread: Dome Upgrades

  1. #3181
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,081

    Default Re: Dome Upgrades

    So how did the new sound system sound? Did "Thunderstruck" thump like it always should have?

  2. #3182
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Quahog, RI
    Posts
    17,840

    Default Re: Dome Upgrades

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    So how did the new sound system sound? Did "Thunderstruck" thump like it always should have?
    Was in security line still for intro

    But the sound was much improved for the songs
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant


  3. #3183
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,081

    Default Re: Dome Upgrades

    Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Was in security line still for intro

    But the sound was much improved for the songs
    Well that's promising. I can't wait to hear it for myself. Thanks.

  4. #3184
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Hennepin County, Lake County
    Posts
    1,782

    Default Re: Dome Upgrades

    Did they do something with the lighting in there? It appeared much brighter on the TV broadcast to me. Maybe its my TV?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  5. #3185
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Hillsboro, ND
    Posts
    8,434

    Default Re: Dome Upgrades

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    So how did the new sound system sound? Did "Thunderstruck" thump like it always should have?
    Sucked in North endzone kept cutting in and out. (Not sure about thunder struck specifically was too busy yelling) didn't notice it until after the game started as I got to my seat just after lights went out.

    Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

  6. #3186
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,081

    Default Re: Dome Upgrades

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Did they do something with the lighting in there? It appeared much brighter on the TV broadcast to me. Maybe its my TV?
    I noticed that too, Kvly must read Bisonville...finally.

    Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Sucked in North endzone kept cutting in and out. (Not sure about thunder struck specifically was too busy yelling) didn't notice it until after the game started as I got to my seat just after lights went out.
    Two different stories. Now it's not so promising...

    The endzones always had problems with the sound. Weird that this wan't the first issue to be fixed because I assumed this was the main factor in putting in new speakers. Or maybe they just need to tweak a few things with the new wiring.

  7. #3187
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Hillsboro, ND
    Posts
    8,434

    Default Re: Dome Upgrades

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    I noticed that too, Kvly must read Bisonville...finally.

    Two different stories. Now it's not so promising...

    The endzones always had problems with the sound. Weird that this wan't the first issue to be fixed because I assumed this was the main factor in putting in new speakers. Or maybe they just need to tweak a few things with the new wiring.
    Yeah at times it sounded "fine" but then it was like 75% of them "cut out" and sound was only coming from the western side of the building.

    Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

  8. #3188
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    9,596
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Dome Upgrades

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Did they do something with the lighting in there? It appeared much brighter on the TV broadcast to me. Maybe its my TV?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Noticed this too on replay.

  9. #3189
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    9,269

    Default Re: Dome Upgrades

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    So how did the new sound system sound? Did "Thunderstruck" thump like it always should have?
    From the South end zone, the sound was clearer but less loud.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

  10. #3190
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Quahog, RI
    Posts
    17,840

    Default Re: Dome Upgrades

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    I noticed that too, Kvly must read Bisonville...finally.

    Two different stories. Now it's not so promising...

    The endzones always had problems with the sound. Weird that this wan't the first issue to be fixed because I assumed this was the main factor in putting in new speakers. Or maybe they just need to tweak a few things with the new wiring.
    I have middle field sideline seats near the bottom, sounded good there imo
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •