Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Championship Gear Must Haves

Default Championship Gear Must Haves

What are the must haves for Championship gear?

For me, the first thing I want/need is a championship coffee mug. Coffee just tastes better in it. For two of the championships they had beer mugs...I think they were both about 20 oz. or so...haven't seen one for the last few championships. They have the glasses and shot glasses...I used to get those, but interest has worn off for me on those. We rarely use shot glasses, and the regular glasses only hold 12 oz. so they don't get used. I'll get a shirt or hoody. After that, I check out the caps, but pretty much never see anything I like...so that is about it for me. What do others need/want?

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Default Re: Championship Gear Must Haves

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    What are the must haves for Championship gear?

For me, the first thing I want/need is a championship coffee mug. Coffee just tastes better in it. For two of the championships they had beer mugs...I think they were both about 20 oz. or so...haven't seen one for the last few championships. They have the glasses and shot glasses...I used to get those, but interest has worn off for me on those. We rarely use shot glasses, and the regular glasses only hold 12 oz. so they don't get used. I'll get a shirt or hoody. After that, I check out the caps, but pretty much never see anything I like...so that is about it for me. What do others need/want?
    I just ordered this:

https://www.panoramas.com/2021-ncaa-...or-fcsc22.html

I have one for each D1 championship season on a wall in my basement... will have to start a 3rd row this year. Might need a bigger wall soon...

Ill probably get the nephew a shirt, because im sure Scheels will only stock S and M shirts

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

I'd get coffee mugs if they're good quality. The graphics have worn off of every championship beer glass I've bought so I'm done with those.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I'd get coffee mugs if they're good quality. The graphics have worn off of every championship beer glass I've bought so I'm done with those.
    None of them can go through the dishwasher, that is for sure. Made that mistake with the first one...faded instantly. The rest (got one for each championship) still look like brand new.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    None of them can go through the dishwasher, that is for sure. Made that mistake with the first one...faded instantly. The rest (got one for each championship) still look like brand new.
    Don't ever put dad's coffee cup in the dishwasher eh. No maple syrup for a week. That's what mom is for eh.

Lardsin must go!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

No maple syrup for a week is French for dad's going to slap the shit out of you eh.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I just ordered this:

https://www.panoramas.com/2021-ncaa-...or-fcsc22.html

I have one for each D1 championship season on a wall in my basement... will have to start a 3rd row this year. Might need a bigger wall soon...
    Interesting that there are two versions available this year. I'll probably get this one instead:

I have panoramas of the past 5 championships I've been to plus the FargoDome and SHAC pictures that I was also at. Will be adding this to the collection as well. I am also running out of wall space.

Not really championship game specific, but soon this guy will be hanging on my wall too. I think a good deal at $600:

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Interesting that there are two versions available this year. I'll probably get this one instead:
    Yeah, I'm not really sure why they did that. My others have the NDSU championship logo in the lower right corner so that's why I went with the one that did. Seemed like both were taken roughly around the same time too... would've been nice if the first one would've been taken during game action or least when the NDSU team was on the field.

I bought a coffee mug and a kids watch the first year.
    Then I decided coach Kramer’s philosophy would save me money
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans