Page 223 of 355 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225233273323 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 3547

Thread: Dome Upgrades

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by duluthbison View Post
    I haven't been in the dome since the semifinal game in 2011, day after graduation, so my memory is a bit rusty. I was mostly going off the premise if they had to install from scratch. Although I'd be curious if the current wifi setup is robust enough to serve 19,000+ people at one time versus the few hundred at a trade show.

The home show or boat show is more than a few hundred people but yeah 500 vendors isn't 19k fans. Not sure how much it can handle though

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    My opinion on stats was they showed too many of them. During the game I don't care too much about leaders... Maybe those could be saved for quarter breaks and half time. I didn't mind them on the corner boards though... So not sure what your specific beef is?
    Stats are too small.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    I did to. I like to glance at a stat Board when I want the info I don't like having to watch a stat Board waiting for the one I want to come up. It's a team sport I don't need leaders till after the game.
    And this.........

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    I find it amazing that people can still find something to complain about despite the 1000% upgrade on video boards!! I hope you same people never win the powerball because you would probably complain about the color of the check they gave you!! HA!!
    You are looking at this all wrong. Look at it as a way to improve the fan experience by improving how stats are displayed.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Uh oh... I just saw that West Fargo is proposing a giant convention center on the RRV fairgrounds. Article also says the Fargdome authority is about to release its convention center expansion study as well.

http://www.inforum.com/news/4222284-...vention-center

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Uh oh... I just saw that West Fargo is proposing a giant convention center on the RRV fairgrounds. Article also says the Fargdome authority is about to release its convention center expansion study as well.

all of these millions (including ndsu aquatics pool and fargo police buildings) couldve went to NDSU football stadium

enoigh with the dome. NDSU MAKES ZERO DOLLARS OFF OF IT
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    all of these millions (including ndsu aquatics pool and fargo police buildings) couldve went to NDSU football stadium

I agree with el chapo-------f the federaleez------give me liberty or give me FBS the time 4 real D1 is now

The city of Fargo has no business funding facilities for city employees like Police? You serious Clark? What is the role of the government?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post

The West Fargo facility makes sense. Either way the space is needed at the dome which seems to be missing out on conventions big time. Hopefully they can figure out Way to add some of those luxury suites as part of the project. I really liked the one with the addition to the west side with the roof top space and entrance with restroom.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I know they don't get the suite money, but I still find that statement hard to believe considering they didn't have to build it. Do you have a source for that?