Page 111 of 355 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 3547

Thread: Dome Upgrades

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    It's pretty funny really. They somehow think with more seats in their building that they are "sticking it to us." That will be impressive a couple games a year, or when half the crowd is Bison fans. But those November games will Im sure be awesome with over half the seats empty.
    #buttpillowfight
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

The company that installed the minitrons has recently installed the video boards at Ohio State and Michigan State. I think they use Panasonic, which unveiled a gigantic screen at "the linc" in Philadelphia. I'd assume they would be in the short list when the upgrade is done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not daktronics?????
    Sent from somewhere using my Windows Phone.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Haha suck on that South Dakota!!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    We better have a plan to upgrade our house soon, because SDSU has a plan to upgrade theirs. Check out the SDSU Stadium bid documents. In the project description they list

Apparently they can't count too well at SDSU because isn't our attendance record 19,065? Our listed capacity is 18,700 so by my calculations 1 more than the biggest crowd we've ever had is 19,066. I did that math in my head and I'm not even an engineer. Or is SDSU assuming we are adding 600 seats in the near future and they just want to one up our upgrades? Interesting either way and I'm jealous of the flexibility and control they have over their stadium.

http://henrycarlson.com/category/jobs-to-bid/
    Late to the game I already posted that way back in June/July when they bid the main structure of the stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    We better have a plan to upgrade our house soon, because SDSU has a plan to upgrade theirs. Check out the SDSU Stadium bid documents. In the project description they list

Apparently they can't count too well at SDSU because isn't our attendance record 19,065? Our listed capacity is 18,700 so by my calculations 1 more than the biggest crowd we've ever had is 19,066. I did that math in my head and I'm not even an engineer. Or is SDSU assuming we are adding 600 seats in the near future and they just want to one up our upgrades? Interesting either way and I'm jealous of the flexibility and control they have over their stadium.

http://henrycarlson.com/category/jobs-to-bid/
    I'd use that in recruiting at NDSU. We play to win championships while everyone else is caught up trying to beat us hah
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    I'd use that in recruiting at NDSU. We play to win championships while everyone else is caught up trying to beat us hah
    It's big target.

Who's napkin drawings were these taken from?

http://www.inforum.com/news/3661180-...00-215-million

....The options offered varying degrees of square footage and cost, ranging from $87,000 to upgrade handicap-accessible seating to $21.5 million for a westside complex that would include suites for the stadium, an outdoor rooftop patio and banquet or convention/conference space.

....No action was taken on any of the concepts. Committee members appear to be waiting for action on a proposed convention center that could either be built downtown or connected to the dome.

....Dave Piepkorn...said in his opinion “the City Commission can’t make this call; it’s got to be the voters of Fargo.”
    I'm coo-coo for Coco's puffs!

WWTFSMD?

Do not speak of that of about which we talk of not speaking... about.

Real men wear aprons. 2Be1Ask1

So now anyone think adding a big chunk of seats to dome is feasible?? 1,200 at most.
    Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Quote Originally Posted by TbonZach View Post
    Who's napkin drawings were these taken from?

http://www.inforum.com/news/3661180-...00-215-million
    Wow I love the look of this and more bathrooms! Takes an ugly ass west side and makes it look phenomenal and just really classy and collegiate. Adds up to 900 high end seats for the big donors, prime convention space, a rooftop patio, and a place to stay warm walking into the dome whend it's freaking cold. Getting to 20,000 would really make a difference given we have a need to raise money and don't have many seats to sell.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com