Page 351 of 355 FirstFirst ... 251301341349350351352353 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 3547

Thread: Dome Upgrades

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Teh most famous napkin in all of North Dakota eh. Who hasn't seen it?
    The origin of that napkin was a bisonville lunch meeting at the Turf about 10 years ago.

533 In a row

taper is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Isn't the north press box used for half house events? Not sure they can just get rid of it.

Quote Originally Posted by taper View Post
    Isn't the north press box used for half house events? Not sure they can just get rid of it.
    No because its behind the stage in virually all configurations

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Isnt that going to be where your Sky Bar is going?
    Sky bar will be west side, club seating although the south was originally discussed. But the Ferris wheel is dead

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    i got totally shit on in my rep and PM's for saying upgrades were in the works in the FBS thread..its a great concept, anyone in building knows drawings vs final build varies. but good to see it finally going thru
    Me too. Many of the thinks I got mocked for suggesting include things Rob Sobolik has directly mentioned, including party decks, gondola seating and club seating with a bar. They wont all happen but some will

yep, seen the plans long ago
    i have seen the mock ups way back in ol 2021
    They were simply waiting until they had the votes. Tony Gehrig was the modern equivalant of Mike Williams. 5 votes, 3 needed. If I had to guess, Mahoney, Piepkorn and Kolpack are yes votes. Strand is unknown. Preston possibly a no. She's said the Fargodome would be a giant grain bin in the 90s.

What happened was it was paid off a decade early, saved our city from a flood, contributed an average of 63 million a year in visitor spending, and gave Fargo the previously unheard of ability to host shows like The Rolling Stones, Prince, Taylor Swift, Paul McCartney, Garth Brooks, The Eagles, Eric Clapton, Van Halen, George Straight, Metallica, Aerosmith, Elton John, Fleetwood Mac, Guns N Roses and AC/DC. it got us annual events like the largest national wresting tournament in the world. Not to mention is the home field of the greatest football dynasty

The only time I've ever seen it used was for rodeo. Otherwise for like bball and such they always put stuff on the floor.

Don't think it'll be too hard to make adjustments for the one event that uses it a year.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

I think it was used when they have it set up for basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVifte View Post
    I think it was used when they have it set up for basketball.
    Maybe a long time ago but they use the floor. It is just a waste of space.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

taper is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

i got totally shit on in my rep and PM's for saying upgrades were in the works in the FBS thread..its a great concept, anyone in building knows drawings vs final build varies. but good to see it finally going thru
    Isn't it obvious? Certain posters have convinced themselves NDSU leadership has a total lack of vision and is completely to blame for not being FBS. Anybody that posts factual information about the good things our admins have done or the reasons FBS conferences don't want us needs to be punished. I get the same, though fortunately green greatly outnumbers red.

Isn't it obvious? Certain posters have convinced themselves NDSU leadership has a total lack of vision and is completely to blame for not being FBS. Anybody that posts factual information about the good things our admins have done or the reasons FBS conferences don't want us needs to be punished. I get the same, though fortunately green greatly outnumbers red.
    You have certain posters that love to hear themselves talk. Unfortunately its nothing more than uninformed opinion and misinformation. Sometimes its just down right lies.
    Try to bring facts and its shouted down because it doesnt fit their narrative.. So most of the good factual stuff gets shared through PMs.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."