Page 261 of 355 FirstFirst ... 161211251259260261262263271311 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,610 of 3547

Thread: Dome Upgrades

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Yep there isn't one now so why create one where there isn't one.
    You suddenly think there would be a host of problems?

Jeezus, bunch of funsuckers around here. Shouldn't be surprised tho.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    So no one gets drunk drinking beer?
    Sure people can get drunk drinking beer, I'm just saying most times when people get really out of control, throw up, get in fights, etc. hard alcohol is involved.

IDK, maybe it's because I hang out with so many drunks that beer just doesn't have that big of an impact anymore
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Everyone is in a bigger hurry then you and in a hurry for more of an important reason then you. So just cut someone off and go. And guess what most of those idiots in the dome parking lot after a football game are Bison fans.
    Sell beer in the dome and this problem goes away. They are in less of a hurry to get to their next beer.

Pros to selling beer: Beer tastes good. Dome might make a little money. scottietohottie doesn't get run over in the parking lot. Less people throwing back 7-10 drinks in the last hour of tailgating. More bad dancing in the stands being shown on the Dome's screens.

Cons to selling beer: Prada purses ruined with spilled beer. Suite holders no longer get to look down their noses at the common folk that don't get to drink beer during games. Longer piss lines. A lot more people watching the drunks and saying "I remember my first beer."
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post

I wouldn't personally drink during the game. I didn't during Frisco either. But it's America and people like beer. We're grown men. I would cut it off at halftime though.

Wonder what happened when they were making plans for corner beer gardens? Apparently they didn't have enough time to get it done and I'm not sure what happened

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

So because people dont want to have drunk people effecting their game day experience---as in ruining their fun at the game ---they are funsuckers????
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    So because people dont want to have drunk people effecting their game day experience---as in ruining their fun at the game ---they are funsuckers????
    We all know the problems are few and far between, quit pretending like it's going to be some big huge problem. There is always going to be one person, but we can't shut down the whole thing because of one person. We might as well not even allow fans in the game because there is likely to be an incident, drunk or sober, once, that ruins the game for someone at some point this next season. Let's just pack it in.

See how silly that sounds?
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

We all know the problems are few and far between, quit pretending like it's going to be some big huge problem. There is always going to be one person, but we can't shut down the whole thing because of one person. We might as well not even allow fans in the game because there is likely to be an incident, drunk or sober, once, that ruins the game for someone at some point this next season. Let's just pack it in.

Nobody should ever give an opinion on any subject either cause somebody could be offended.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Nobody should ever give an opinion on any subject either cause somebody could be offended.
    Welcome to bisonville where everyone is offended all the time, people join sides based on how hurt their feelings are and where everything’s made up and the points don’t matter.

i had a sober guy who was an asshole near me one time, i ignored him

we all know the only trouble makers are drunk right!!
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

I don't care about metal detectors as long as they let me keep the bottle caps for my diet Pepsi. At the Divisional playoff game, the concession stand forgot to take of the caps first which was kind of nice even though there are cupholders at US Bank.
    It's OK to not be OK.