Page 260 of 355 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262270310 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 3547

Thread: Dome Upgrades

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by BattleBorn View Post
    This, though I could be swayed if NDSU saw a big chunk of that money (but they won't).
    I agree if true, but NDSU surely must get some cut of concessions, don't they? I guess I really don't know one way or the other.

I'd drink it if it was available, but I agree with others and prefer they not sell it. Keeps things more family friendly and there's certainly no need to draw more people. The only way I'd want to see it is if NDSU could make a decent amount of money on it. At concerts and other events that sell beer at the Fargodome it always ends up all over the damn place, thanks in no small part to not having cupholders.

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    I don’t have a problem with them selling drinks be it beer or liquor...... your opinion is not based on fact though alcohol is alcohol
    I think the point is it takes a lot of beer to get really drunk. I get full before I get drunk...Captain Morgan, Whiskey, etc. is a different story.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Agreed. Zero need for beer during FB games. People get hammered enough before. 4 hours to sober up and not get a DUI and and or cause or be involved in an accident (potential Dome liability) is a very good thing for EVERYBODY. Even if you have a DD it’s ok to sober up and be a good fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agree on all counts. Some drunks aren't any fun.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Agree on all counts. Some drunks aren't any fun.
    So let a few ruin it for the rest of us? Deal with the problems, don't create one where there isn't.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

if there was beer/alcohol in the dome, we wouldn't need 20 shots before we leave the lots.
    we could socially chill out there, then waltz into the dome and have 3-4 $8 beers and contribute to NDSU funds.

its hilarious that weed is legal in some states, but fargodome/ndsu wont allow beer at a football game!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    So let a few ruin it for the rest of us? Deal with the problems, don't create one where there isn't.
    Yep there isn't one now so why create one where there isn't one.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Watching a bunch of fans literally panic when they were going to cut off beer sales was some of the most stupid shit Ive ever seen. Youve got a great Championship football game going on and idiots are running down the beer vendors begging to buy a beer. JFC
    Friends of ours went to Frisco for their 1st time. Unfortunately a few non-stop drinkers (who were drunk) sat next to them (middle of the row situation) & constantly interrupted- annoyed everyone in close proximity. Nothing that you could call "security" over for.... but it sure can spoil the experience.
    I had a non-stop drinker (drunk) next to me, along with his young friends. When he was constantly offering beer to his friends, they told him "THEY WANTED TO REMEMBER THE GAME" rather than DRINK through it. He was bothersome/annoying/obnoxious... I could go on.
    The extra $$ that anyone would make, isn't worth ruining the football experience for fans.

Even with tailgating setup at the dome seems we get about once a year someone by us decides that they would like to be on the brink of passing out sitting in close vicinity. We must have nonseason ticket seats next to us because we get different people all the time.

Once had someone puke nearly all over my wife, kids and brother, only a bag ended up being destroyed, still have to deal with the stench. Some say this wouldn't happen if they had beer sales in the dome but I have my doubts, and likely would only delay the issue and then you'd have a bunch of drunk people trying to leave the parking lots which is a clown show the way it is.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    I think the point is it takes a lot of beer to get really drunk. I get full before I get drunk...Captain Morgan, Whiskey, etc. is a different story.
    So no one gets drunk drinking beer?

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    and then you'd have a bunch of drunk people trying to leave the parking lots which is a clown show the way it is.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.
    Yes I member when every other car used to pull out of a row in the parking lot. People are idiots now and just cut you off. Sign of the times. Everyone is in a bigger hurry then you and in a hurry for more of an important reason then you. So just cut someone off and go. And guess what most of those idiots in the dome parking lot after a football game are Bison fans. Maybe Klieman could say buckle up and have some courtesy in the parking lot go bison on the big screens.

I'm not for booze in the dome during games.

Lardsin must go!