Page 300 of 355 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302310350 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 3547

Thread: Dome Upgrades

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    It is my understanding that there is still chatter about the convention center downtown. I stopped going downtown because it is such a mess and the new construction won’t help. I know the location is not popular but they should knock the old hooters, menards, Best Buy area down and put up a convention complex. It’s by the highway and because of the hospital, motels are booming and building. Or use the Fargo dome.
    And a water park for Fargo-West Fargo in the same spot!

That said, they can't use any FargoDome money for a project that isn't related to the FargoDome without a vote (not saying they won't try though.)

Article posted on inforum about dome future.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Article posted on inforum about dome future.
    Thanks for the link.

https://www.inforum.com/908948-Fargo...ressed-in-2019

$4 million for new seats....Club areas in the corners, tear out north press box for seating, expanded concourse with more restrooms, expansion of east press box....potential budget of $20 million.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    And a water park for Fargo-West Fargo in the same spot!

That said, they can't use any FargoDome money for a project that isn't related to the FargoDome without a vote (not saying they won't try though.)
    Maybe the guy who wants it downtown and all the tax breaks could start building stuff elsewhere
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Hate to say it, but for once in my life I WAS RIGHT!!!

discussing future including the convention center, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post

$4 million for new seats....Club areas in the corners, tear out north press box for seating, expanded concourse with more restrooms, expansion of east press box....potential budget of $20 million.
    I agree with tearing out north press box and expanding east press box, more restrooms, etc.,(this stuff has been talked about for quite awhile) but now they are talking about club areas in the corners? WTF? I thought the previous proposed 20 million addition on the west side was great with suites at the top. Get rid of the suites mid level for more seating, and more concession areas. The corners get congested now how are they going to do this, and the pillars are still there. Wow, more odd ball ideas, more delays on getting anything done.

Why would you spend 4 million on new seats just because some dont like the color? Makes no sense. Total waste of money.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Why would you spend 4 million on new seats just because some dont like the color? Makes no sense. Total waste of money.
    I agree with the blue seats but the red seats need to be replaced, I'm sure that is what he was talking about when he said some need to be replaced.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I agree with the blue seats but the red seats need to be replaced, I'm sure that is what he was talking about when he said some need to be replaced.
    They could install some nice leather seats, and hopefully cut the legroom in half. That would be NICE!!