Page 235 of 355 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245285335 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 3547

Thread: Dome Upgrades

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    I thought WF was going to get a big diving and swimming center.....one of the high-end Olympic spped pools or something was donated ...... what happened to all of that?
    That is a competitive pool and going in a I think its L.E. Berger school not a "fun" waterpark.

I third the idea of a waterpark, this town could really use a indoor one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    That is a competitive pool and going in a I think its L.E. Berger school not a "fun" waterpark.

I third the idea of a waterpark, this town could really use an indoor one.
    It might be going in the LE Berger, but the WF swimming and diving complex is not a fun water park its a competitive venue for diving and swimming etc...at least that what I understood.

The WF complex will feature the Olympic Trials pool that was in place at Omaha's Century Link Center. (unless something has changed since I was told that)

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    The WF complex will feature the Olympic Trials pool that was in place at Omaha's Century Link Center. (unless something has changed since I was told that)
    That's what I thought. What's the deal on the WFC. Was it funded correct?

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    I thought WF was going to get a big diving and swimming center.....one of the high-end Olympic spped pools or something was donated ...... what happened to all of that?
    That's just a swimming pool not a water park...this town needs something like that for the other 9 months of the year for kids. Dickinson has a nice one and Williston's is pretty sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    That's just a swimming pool not a water park...this town needs something like that for the other 9 months of the year for kids. Dickinson has a nice one and Williston's is pretty sweet.
    I think it supposed to be a diving and swimming complex. Yeah not a water park. Would like to see one of those as well......I used to work for a private owned park as teenager

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    I second the water park idea!
    I third it! Put it between Fargo and West Fargo because it'd be the perfect type of project for Fargo and West Fargo to cooperate on (of course, I think Fargo and West Fargo are screwing themselves by not merging so there's that.)

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I third it! Put it between Fargo and West Fargo because it'd be the perfect type of project for Fargo and West Fargo to cooperate on (of course, I think Fargo and West Fargo are screwing themselves by not merging so there's that.)
    Yeah I agree. Fargo needs a big ass tourist like water park and it would make a killing.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Yeah I agree. Fargo needs a big ass tourist like water park and it would make a killing.
    When we head down to Sioux falls in July to visit relatives we are going to hit their water park there.

http://wildwaterwest.com/attractions/

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Great, when are you getting investors together to start this for profit business that will make so much money?
    Get your BB tickets now!!!