Page 311 of 355 FirstFirst ... 211261301309310311312313321 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 3547

Thread: Dome Upgrades

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    They wouldn't remove the current suites. We need to add new ones
    i've heard differently

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    i've heard differently
    I read they will retain the location. Perhaps that is in addition to some new ones? If concessions are moving, that will give space to expand them I would think.

I'm not sold on the sky seats. Little Caesar's Arena in Detroit did this and it's kind of weird.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    I read they will retain the location. Perhaps that is in addition to some new ones? If concessions are moving, that will give space to expand them I would think.

I'm not sold on the sky seats. Little Caesar's Arena in Detroit did this and it's kind of weird.

Its my understanding some will be retained, others removed for other purpose and standard seating. Those moved would be the new Premium section. as to which would be eliminated nothing solid. This is all planning not happening yet of course.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Is there a seating solution that isn’t limited and therefore a joke in your book?

The reality is it’s not NDSU’s facility. The University isn’t much more than a tenant.
    As long as this being built on NDSU owned land, I hope we get a say. It seems asinine to build something on NDSU property that over the long term will hurt the football program. Now, I don't know enough details nor am I qualified to make the call if this will project will help or hurt is. However, NDSU should be a key stake holder in this decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    Its my understanding some will be retained, others removed for other purpose and standard seating. Those moved would be the new Premium section. as to which would be eliminated nothing solid. This is all planning not happening yet of course.
    There is nothing about removing even 1 suite. The way the dome is built, that doesn't even make any sense. There are rooms that are being removed as part of the concourse expansion though but they are well behind the suites.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post

Looks pretty bad ass to me!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

It's called the Michigan First Gondola and it looks pretty awesome.

I would be curious where they could put one in the dome? How about across the west side? The biggest challenge is getting people UP to them. Imagine these spanning from end zone to end zone on the west side?

http://www.districtdetroit.com/video...ove-the-action

or even in the corners

The biggest challenge is getting people UP to them.
    That's the easy part, take the corner posts out in both the nw and sw corners and put in elevators!

It's called the Michigan First Gondola and it looks pretty awesome.

I would be curious where they could put one in the dome? How about across the west side? The biggest challenge is getting people UP to them. Imagine these spanning from end zone to end zone on the west side?

http://www.districtdetroit.com/video...ove-the-action

or even in the corners
    Seems pretty bad ass to me. Not sure how that can be fit into the existing Fargodome structure, but sign me up for wanting to check out the view from up there if they ever get it done.

Wonder how hard it would be to see the sideline closest to you? Wonder if the seating would be along where the main truss runs or back further?

The videoboards location hanging in the endzone could give a sense of where this seating could be added without obstructing the view from the top row seats.

The existing top rows could say goodbye to their view of the video boards.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif