Page 181 of 355 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191231281 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 3547

Thread: Dome Upgrades

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    It's cute compared to ours although their ribbon display is pretty cool
    Their ribbon display was cool. Looked very professional.

The plans for the Fargodome also included some ribbon displays in the corners as well I thought.

Would be nice if there was an illustration for what the entire video package inside the dome is going to look like.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    The plans for the Fargodome also included some ribbon displays in the corners as well I thought.
    Right above the ramp openings to the field hallways if I deciphered the spec sheet properly

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by offroader613 View Post
    Right above the ramp openings to the field hallways if I deciphered the spec sheet properly
    Huh? I'm lost...anywho, do we really need the ribbons? I do not see where a ribbon would properly fit or look good inside the dome. I say just put that money back into the surplus tank for another day, besides its already going to look like Times Square in there with 2 ginormous boards along with the 4 corner boards...

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Huh? I'm lost...anywho, do we really need the ribbons? I do not see where a ribbon would properly fit or look good inside the dome. I say just put that money back into the surplus tank for another day, besides its already going to look like Times Square in there with 2 ginormous boards along with the 4 corner boards...
    The corner ribbons yes. Can be used for things with ground level access like the home show. But yes, we really don't need anything more. The dome WILL look like Times Square. But it would have been cool to put them up top but definitely not necessary. Our boards will literally be twice the size of Washington Grizzly and the 4 new corner boards along with the 4 smaller ribbons will be one of the best in the college world on all levels. Dave Piepkorn said they would be middle of the pack NFL stadium boards

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Highly doubt this equipment is being installed with only ndsu football in mind
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Not a mention of the updating all the video in the concourse and rest of the building, I sure hope that its being done also..

Supposedly video walls will be installed around the concourse, not sure what you mean by updating the video...

You can see my station in that Forum article pic! The two screens on the far right side

Quote Originally Posted by offroader613 View Post
    Supposedly video walls will be installed around the concourse, not sure what you mean by updating the video...

You can see my station in that Forum article pic! The two screens on the far right side
    Pretty sure that you answered his question (i.e. are the old video displays in the concourse being replaced?)

BTW, Video walls? That sounds like an awesome idea!

Obviously it will be Christmas in August for the Fargodome Video Production Crew! About time they got some new toys!

533 In a row