Page 298 of 355 FirstFirst ... 198248288296297298299300308348 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 3547

Thread: Dome Upgrades

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

SDSU Game: Went in at 1:20pm. West Side, got randomly searched with wand and pat down along with my 4 year old daughter. Must have paid extra with my season tickets with all the extra "attention". Fargodome TSA will be a bigger issue when weather turns cold (playoff games).

Quote Originally Posted by bisonsupporter View Post
    SDSU Game: Went in at 1:20pm. West Side, got randomly searched with wand and pat down along with my 4 year old daughter. Must have paid extra with my season tickets with all the extra "attention". Fargodome TSA will be a bigger issue when weather turns cold (playoff games).
    Maybe not. More people go in early when the weather is colder.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

I didn't notice any delay. Put the cell phone and wallet in the tray, walk in and done

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    its only slow because the people i watched yesterday had no clue apparently how to walk thru a door

BTW i forgot my pocket knife in my pants, walked right thru, detector didnt even go off
    So the question is, "Why didn't the metal detector go off?" Isn't this a concern?

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    So the question is, "Why didn't the metal detector go off?" Isn't this a concern?
    imo no, its the size of a small cigarette lighter, all metal but guessing if my much larger Belt buckle doesnt set it off, the tiny 2" long knife wont either

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    imo no, its the size of a small cigarette lighter, all metal but guessing if my much larger Belt buckle doesnt set it off, the tiny 2" long knife wont either
    The 2 metal hips I have inside my body seem to set them off every time.

Quote Originally Posted by IDDUKES View Post
    The 2 metal hips I have inside my body seem to set them off every time.
    Ive had my hips set them off. Another time it was a metal button on my hat and not my hips. Another time it was a metal button on my jacket. Every time is a new adventure. Best part is it doesnt take anymore time as it did last year.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Two words. Pump it up.

Lardsin must go!

Email from NDSU Athletics today:

Be Heard!

The Fargodome and the Fargo-Moorhead Convention and Visitors Bureau are conducting an economic impact study of events in the F-M area. One of those events is NDSU football. As a season ticket holder, single-game ticket purchaser or tailgating pass holder, you will receive an email with a link to a survey this Monday, October 22. You can provide valuable information to help measure the impact of Bison football on the city, state and university. We encourage you to please complete this important survey.
    I wonder what the purpose of conducting this survey would be...

Facts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Email from NDSU Athletics today:

I wonder what the purpose of conducting this survey would be...
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cphNpqKpKc4
    Go Bison.