Page 299 of 355 FirstFirst ... 199249289297298299300301309349 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 3547

Thread: Dome Upgrades

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

My guess is they will ask questions that tell them how much money you bring to Fargo when you attend games. They want to know the impact(value) NDSU football has to the city. One way to justify Fargodome spending that is mostly or completely football related.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

We also received a survey from the Ed Sheeran concert. Both had the same questions about how much money we spent associated with the event and what we would have done with the money if not at the event.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Hopefully one day they upgrade the reserved tailgate line into having two entrances. GA people get in before I do most weeks.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Email from NDSU Athletics today:

I wonder what the purpose of conducting this survey would be...
    With the survey going to NDSU fans and to people who were at Ed Sherran concert its
    definitely a Fargodome survey. Perhaps they are not going to show a profit this year and
    will be using the survey data to show the impact to the city coffers, if they are not showing
    a profit.

Thats just an outside guess,

Or they are trying to generate more interest to do the Convention Center addition by saying
    see this is how much extra money can be made if we had the additional events.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    With the survey going to NDSU fans and to people who were at Ed Sherran concert its
    definitely a Fargodome survey. Perhaps they are not going to show a profit this year and
    will be using the survey data to show the impact to the city coffers, if they are not showing
    a profit.

Or they are trying to generate more interest to do the Convention Center addition by saying
    It is my understanding that there is still chatter about the convention center downtown. I stopped going downtown because it is such a mess and the new construction won’t help. I know the location is not popular but they should knock the old hooters, menards, Best Buy area down and put up a convention complex. It’s by the highway and because of the hospital, motels are booming and building. Or use the Fargo dome.

a profit.

Focused heavily on tailgating.

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    It is my understanding that there is still chatter about the convention center downtown. I stopped going downtown because it is such a mess and the new construction won’t help. I know the location is not popular but they should knock the old hooters, menards, Best Buy area down and put up a convention complex. It’s by the highway and because of the hospital, motels are booming and building. Or use the Fargo dome.
    I'm with you. Somewhere near West Acres seems like the logical place for a convention center with lots of hotels and restaurants.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Hopefully one day they upgrade the reserved tailgate line into having two entrances. GA people get in before I do most weeks.
    I agree. They used to have 2 entrances and somehow 19th ave that is never busy at 9am on saturdays became a problem. I believe the anti alcohol group discovered most reserved people were getting 20 minutes more of drinking in so they decided to slow things down. Makes sense to me. Even if one line, when the line is half or more full 30 minutes before reserved let in time why don't they just start letting people in? Again, those in power treat us taxpayers like 3rd graders.

a profit.

My write in comment after showing all the money I spend in Fargo over a football weekend was......think of all the lost revenue when thousands of people cannot go to Bison games due to limited capacity of the dome.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    My write in comment after showing all the money I spend in Fargo over a football weekend was......think of all the lost revenue when thousands of people cannot go to Bison games due to limited capacity of the dome.
    I believe it's only been full once this entire year.