Page 263 of 355 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264265273313 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 3547

Thread: Dome Upgrades

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

You guys do realize that un_ will be coming to the fargodome every other year real soon right.

I'm sure that's why they put the metal detectors in.

Lardsin must go!

The other two ADA seating corners will be upgraded to match, also suite upgrades.

http://fargond.gov/city-government/b...0-2018-minutes

Additional Items:
    Handicap Seating Upgrades: Rob reviewed the bids received for the wheelchair platforms in sections 6 and 23. Please see attachment. Rob requested a motion to accept the low bid of $149,600 from Roers Construction. Rob noted that this project is in the budget for $169,000. Blake Nelson made a motion, seconded by Troy Goergen, to accept the bid from Roers Construction for the handicap seating upgrades in sections 6 and 23.
    On call of the roll, Armbrust, Ellingson, Goergen, Nelson, Suppes and Vanyo voted aye.
    Absent and not voting: Jordheim.
    The motion was declared carried.

Suite Interior Remodel: Rob reviewed the bids received for the suite interior remodel project. Please see attachment. Rob requested a motion to accept the low bid of $232,000 from Minko Construction. Rob noted that this project is budgeted at $270,000, of which $17,000 has already been spent on architectural services, leaving $253,000 remaining in the budget. Mike Ellingson made a motion, seconded by Dan Armbrust, to accept the bid from Minko Construction for the suite interior remodel project.
    On call of the roll, Armbrust, Ellingson, Goergen, Nelson, Suppes and Vanyo voted aye.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by offroader613 View Post
    The other two ADA seating corners will be upgraded to match, also suite upgrades.

http://fargond.gov/city-government/b...0-2018-minutes

Additional Items:
    Handicap Seating Upgrades: Rob reviewed the bids received for the wheelchair platforms in sections 6 and 23. Please see attachment. Rob requested a motion to accept the low bid of $149,600 from Roers Construction. Rob noted that this project is in the budget for $169,000. Blake Nelson made a motion, seconded by Troy Goergen, to accept the bid from Roers Construction for the handicap seating upgrades in sections 6 and 23.

Suite Interior Remodel: Rob reviewed the bids received for the suite interior remodel project. Please see attachment. Rob requested a motion to accept the low bid of $232,000 from Minko Construction. Rob noted that this project is budgeted at $270,000, of which $17,000 has already been spent on architectural services, leaving $253,000 remaining in the budget. Mike Ellingson made a motion, seconded by Dan Armbrust, to accept the bid from Minko Construction for the suite interior remodel project.
    If I had corner seats I'd be ticked at those platforms. They obstruct the endzone for the first few rows behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    If I had corner seats I'd be ticked at those platforms. They obstruct the endzone for the first few rows behind them.
    Just as if you were in a wheelchair you would be ticked everyone is standing in front of you

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Just as if you were in a wheelchair you would be ticked everyone is standing in front of you
    I'm pretty sure the handicapped areas have always been on a raised platform so that wasn't an issue. Though on second thought, I suppose that probably obstructed views of those behind them too. Still, they seem to jut out further than they would need to.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    I'm pretty sure the handicapped areas have always been on a raised platform so that wasn't an issue. Though on second thought, I suppose that probably obstructed views of those behind them too. Still, they seem to jut out further than they would need to.
    No they aren’t. Half or our seats are directly in front of the “old/current” handicap platform in 29. If we stand the look tight into our backs.

With all the new wheelchair accessible areas being added does this mean they will convert those old areas to seating? Or just have more accessible spots than before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    No they aren’t. Half or our seats are directly in front of the “old/current” handicap platform in 29. If we stand the look tight into our backs.

With all the new wheelchair accessible areas being added does this mean they will convert those old areas to seating? Or just have more accessible spots than before?

Huh, I guess not all then, but you can see in these pics what I'm talking about. May not be current, perhaps it is different now and I just never noticed.

Two platforms on the ends of the moveable stands, and one in the foreground.

But yes I believe way back in this thread it was mentioned that part of the "expansion" plan is to fill in the current handicapped areas with seats.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Here's a few more pics:

BTW, I meant decks, not docks. Getting a little drunk-tired after the drive from Colorado Springs and the two-day set-up.

I don't know if it helps, but here are the NW and SE corners respectively for reference.

Bringing these back up for reference. The NE and SW corners were done last spring/summer. As far as I can tell, the NW and SE will be done to match those. The two rows of blue chairs below the ADA section get relocated to directly below the red chairs.

bisonp, the ADA platforms you're mentioning are portable, and are set to accommodate specific events. I think the only portable ADA platform for Bison football is the one in the north end zone seating.
    Last edited by offroader613; 02-05-2018 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by offroader613 View Post
    Bringing these back up for reference. The NW and SE corners were done last spring/summer. As far as I can tell, the NE and SW will be done to match those. The two rows of blue chairs below the ADA section get relocated to directly below the red chairs.

bisonp, the ADA platforms you're mentioning are portable, and are set to accommodate specific events. I think the only portable ADA platform for Bison football is the one in the north end zone seating.
    You have it backwards. Last year, the NE and SW corners were done.
    Hail the BISON!!!

You have it backwards. Last year, the NE and SW corners were done.
    Yep, had them mixed around. Was too worried about putting NE and SE together or something.