Page 262 of 355 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264272312 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 3547

Thread: Dome Upgrades

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

Why doesn’t somebody write a letter to Matt Larsen about not using them during the football games? Maybe if enough people compained they wouldn’t use them at the football games. I honestly don’t think these Metal Detectors are necessary. There are a bunch of other projects we could do before this.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaHoyt View Post
    Why doesn’t somebody write a letter to Matt Larsen about not using them during the football games? Maybe if enough people compained they wouldn’t use them at the football games. I honestly don’t think these Metal Detectors are necessary. There are a bunch of other projects we could do before this.

They have already been purchased.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaHoyt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    [/B]

They have already been purchased.
    Being purchased already I get, but we don't have to use them.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    That would be smart.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    That would be smart.
    Why not, the dome paid for it. (I sure as hell hope we didn't waste our money on it) We don't use everything the dome pays for.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

How about we see what there're like before we freak out about them?
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    How about we see what there're like before we freak out about them?
    Here's what they look like.

So long as they don't detect fireball I'll be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    So long as they don't detect fireball I'll be ok.
    And wedding rings and glasses and pennies stuck in your pocket. Of course some jeans have zippers. Hopefully we don't see a bunch over weight men taking their pants off standing is sub zero weather.

The dome people are so bad, it took then 2 years to figure out how to scan a ticket. This will be a decade long adjustment. Now we get overzealous Dome Nazis who think they are TSA. Don't say bomb or you will be detained ane questioned

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Why not, the dome paid for it. (I sure as hell hope we didn't waste our money on it) We don't use everything the dome pays for.
    I was being facetious.

But you said----

So make up you your mind.