Page 254 of 355 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254255256264304354 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 3547

Thread: Dome Upgrades

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    So glad the NCAA is protecting us from these companies that may corrupt us. Now, if they will just cover up the ads for the shoe companies!
    No shit, what a joke. *We'll be right back after this Budweiser ad.*
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Any news on dome expansion 1500 more capacity / addition of real suites / more bathrooms, etc. I keep getting another year older and the options discussed 5 years ago continue to gather dust. Meanwhile SDSU now has more crowd capacity and DI appropriate suites. Yep, I know NDSU won the natty this year, but ever heard the term strike while the iron is hot? Wow, where is the leadership? What has Mr Stony Brook done that already wasn't in motion by the previous AD?

Quote Originally Posted by PattyBison View Post
    Geez. I would have thought with all the years that have passed you would have understood that Mr Stony Brook doesn't control dome upgrades since the Fargodome is owned by the city. But I'm glad you could bring your moldy old arguments back.
    You sound a bit more moldy to me Miss Status Quo. Sorry you don't think the AD along with others at NDSU don't have some responsibility to meet and discuss proposed dome changes and possible timeline to complete given NDSU brings significant income to the dome and city of Fargo. Nine events with close to 19,000 attendance each is a big chunk of the dome's bookings and total attendance for the year!

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    You sound a bit more moldy to me Miss Status Quo. Sorry you don't think the AD along with others at NDSU don't have some responsibility to meet and discuss proposed dome changes and possible timeline to complete given NDSU brings significant income to the dome and city of Fargo. Nine events with close to 19,000 attendance each is a big chunk of the dome's bookings and total attendance for the year!
    I had actually deleted my response because I realized it wasn't worth my time to argue with you. I'm not going to now. Also, not sure why you think I am a "miss" but thanks for trying. I wish you the best and hope your personal situation improves.

Quote Originally Posted by PattyBison View Post
    I had actually deleted my response because I realized it wasn't worth my time to argue with you. I'm not going to now. Also, not sure why you think I am a "miss" but thanks for trying. I wish you the best and hope your personal situation improves.
    Seems you lost in your weak attempt to "argue" with me. Better luck next time. As for names, excuse me for misunderstanding your user name. I do think the lack of action on dome capacity and outdated suites for who knows how long is a big mistake. Need a plan to get something done by 2020 or maybe 2025? No plans now means nothing will get done for at least 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Seems you lost in your weak attempt to "argue" with me. Better luck next time. As for names, excuse me for misunderstanding your user name. I do think the lack of action on dome capacity and outdated suites for who knows how long is a big mistake. Need a plan to get something done by 2020 or maybe 2025? No plans now means nothing will get done for at least 10 years.
    You really think I would use my first name followed by Bison for a user name? Yeah, ok. And really, I am not interested in arguing with you. Again, I posted, and then realized every time you post on this board you are just picking a fight. So, I deleted it. Clearly not quickly enough. I have a demanding job, and a life and have no interest in "arguing" with you. It serves no purpose. Best of luck.

I think someone mentioned wi-fi earlier. It sure is nice having the free wi-fi at US Bank stadium.
    It's OK to not be OK.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    I think someone mentioned wi-fi earlier. It sure is nice having the free wi-fi at US Bank stadium.
    Yep, especially since cell service is almost unusable in there. That's a lot of bandwidth though. It would probably be roughly equivalent to what NDSU uses today, so not cheap. Would need a sponsor to cover a lot of the ongoing cost.

duluthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Yep, especially since cell service is almost unusable in there. That's a lot of bandwidth though. It would probably be roughly equivalent to what NDSU uses today, so not cheap. Would need a sponsor to cover a lot of the ongoing cost.
    Purchasing the actual wireless gear would be a massive investment in itself. I believe NDSU taps into a 10G backbone for the campus network so bandwidth wouldn't be an issue, especially if you throttle individual connections on the wifi, it wouldn't be bad.
    North Dakota State Bison | 16 Time National Champions:
    1965, 1968, 1969, 1983, 1985, 1986, 1988, 1990, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019

Proud NDSU Alumnus | Class of 2011

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think the fastest internet in North Dakota is on the NDSU campus, do a speed test at the QBB A.K.A the IAAC for you old schoolers