Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MSU this weekend

Default MSU this weekend

Who is going?

Wife and I will be there. Its calling for 70 degree weather. How many do I need to feed???????
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Default Re: MSU this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Who is going?

Wife and I will be there. Its calling for 70 degree weather. How many do I need to feed???????

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21648
    "We All From Africa"

Thanks SAV!!!!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

See you there PL..
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Is this an invite to tailgate? If so, where. Charge per head? Time?

Quote Originally Posted by KC Bison View Post
    Is this an invite to tailgate? If so, where. Charge per head?
    All Bison fans are invited at no charge. I have been talking to MSU about the tailgate lots and information. I will post later this evening on specifics. But one point of interest is tailgate can start anytime you want it to. More details later.

I wish there was a bus going--I'd very likely be on it. How far from Fargo to MSU?
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I wish there was a bus going--I'd very likely be on it. How far from Fargo to MSU?
    800 miles. There is a bus going but dont know where its originating from. Or you could jump on a plane.

I talked to a lady at MSU today. She indicated that lot # 24 would be the best place for us to tailgate. It is across from the stadium and close to MSU tailgaters and activities. When you get to the corner of Grand and National go South one block to Delmar. Turn rt (west) and it will take you right in to the lot.
    Official tailgate activities start 3 hours prior to KO. But you may start your tailgate any time you choose. We will be there at around 8am. There is no charge for parking

Thanks for the info. We flew down on the same flight as Road and he gave us a heads up as to your plans. Don't know what time we will be there but we will be there.