Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Summit League Scores

Default Summit League Scores

Oral Roberts 79 Drury 76
    SDSU 82 Dakota State 63
    IUPUI 84 Anderson (IND) 60

Default Re: Summit League Scores

What is Drury, and how did they keep it that close?

Quote Originally Posted by ad guy View Post
    What is Drury, and how did they keep it that close?
    Drury is a transfer-heavy D2 playoff team. They might be good this year, might not be.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Drury is a transfer-heavy D2 playoff team. They might be good this year, might not be.
    They shouldn't be good enough to hang with what some consider to be the favorite to win the Summit League championship.

Pre-season ORU games are usually like this. Sutton cycles players in & out all game.

It's hard to get a groove going when coach is messing with line-ups most of the night...

Plus, Oakland is still the favorite. I would say all other teams are chasing the Grizzlies.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Eagle View Post
    Pre-season ORU games are usually like this. Sutton cycles players in & out all game.

It's hard to get a groove going when coach is messing with line-ups most of the night...

Plus, Oakland is still the favorite. I would say all other teams are chasing the Grizzlies.
    Got to agree with our feathered friend here. I put zero (0) stock in exhibition game performances, other than it's nice to see all the talent see the floor.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Even the Golden Eagle is sayin the Grizzlies are the team to catch, impressive! Just 5 1/2 hours to go until we get our first look at the 2010 Bison on the floor. I have a feeling Saul as well will be rotating people in and out constantly, with all the different lineups he can put out there should be fun to watch. Go Bison!

bisonhusker is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Eagle View Post

Morrison played 38 minutes and fouled out. "Crayon" because I don't really know how to spell his name got hurt after 15 minutes, otherwise their regulars played normal minutes. ORU is fine, but it wasn't like they tried to lose the game or anything.

Expect a Bison BLOWOUT tonight.

Trayvonn will tear the house down twice is my prediction. One will be on a lob pass, the other will be a follow up dunk with a 6'4 post player trying to box him out, as he jumps him. Time to get excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Got to agree with our feathered friend here. I put zero (0) stock in exhibition game performances, other than it's nice to see all the talent see the floor.
    Yup. Just an exhibition. Remember Syracuse last year? Enough said

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ming01 View Post
    Yup. Just an exhibition. Remember Syracuse last year? Enough said
    I don't make predictions--but there is no chance that Crookston will beat the Bison.
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden