Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs. SDSU Nov. 14th Chicago Watch Party

Default Re: NDSU vs. SDSU Nov. 14th Chicago Watch Party

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    HA!.....Joke's on you!
    I do not and will not ever own a mirror.
    I guess I don't really care if you "own" a mirror. Seriously dude...you might want to think about checking into Prairie. If you don't get help there, please get help somewhere.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I guess I don't really care if you "own" a mirror. Seriously dude...you might want to think about checking into Prairie. If you don't get help there, please get help somewhere.
    I'll ask my shrink if my insurance plan will cover a transfer.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    I'll ask my shrink if my insurance plan will cover a transfer.
    Now you call him your "shrink"? There are pills for that...check with Tatanka, he might have some extra.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Now you call him your "shrink"? There are pills for that...check with Tatanka, he might have some extra.
    I was in the pool!!!!

Probably going to bump this a few times over the course of next week. Already got a few RSVP's from the locals, looking for hopefully 20-50 and hopefully this bar works out so we can make this a regular thing for games next year.

Also hoping to establish a nice base of people so we can do other "activities" little NDSU get togethers and some blues bars or whatever would be kinda nice.

For the locals I was counting on making it (BA and Izzy looking at you) you are officially at least 10 drinks behind and will need to make it up next time.
    Naughty by nature...not cause I hate ya.

Quote Originally Posted by G-city Bison Fan View Post
    Probably going to bump this a few times over the course of next week. Already got a few RSVP's from the locals, looking for hopefully 20-50 and hopefully this bar works out so we can make this a regular thing for games next year.

Also hoping to establish a nice base of people so we can do other "activities" little NDSU get togethers and some blues bars or whatever would be kinda nice.

For the locals I was counting on making it (BA and Izzy looking at you) you are officially at least 10 drinks behind and will need to make it up next time.
    Izzy can always bring the little guy with.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Bump.

Just got the shipment from the alumni association for the game. Looks like we got some NDSU pom poms for the little ones and some table top things. Excited to do this. Nice to be able to see these games on television and get some organization going.

Any interest in sharing the experience with Rabbit fans?

In coordination with the NDSU & SDSU Alumni associations, I and a NDSU backer set this up for Atlanta area folks in 2008 - had about 20 of each, it was fun and if I was still in ATL, I'd be setting up another.

If interested, add to SDSUfans.com/board, or I'll share this link.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidrabbit View Post
    Any interest in sharing the experience with Rabbit fans?

In coordination with the NDSU & SDSU Alumni associations, I and a NDSU backer set this up for Atlanta area folks in 2008 - had about 20 of each, it was fun and if I was still in ATL, I'd be setting up another.

If interested, add to SDSUfans.com/board, or I'll share this link.
    I don't mind at all if a few Rabbits trickle in you are more than welcome to share. The place will be NDSU decorated and stuff but the more the merrier.

Just looking for a good place, to have a good time and watch an important football game. And really there hasn't been a real active organized NDSU alumni group in Chicago, and I think that is sorta a shame so hopefully this can be the start of working toward that goal.

Quote Originally Posted by G-city Bison Fan View Post
    I don't mind at all if a few Rabbits trickle in you are more than welcome to share. The place will be NDSU decorated and stuff but the more the merrier.

Just looking for a good place, to have a good time and watch an important football game. And really there hasn't been a real active organized NDSU alumni group in Chicago, and I think that is sorta a shame so hopefully this can be the start of working toward that goal.
    Back in the DII day, the Rochester NDSU watch party did include the Suzies at the rivalry game. Had some good times and bad memories. There was a strong NDSU decoration tone, but the Suzies did bring some decorations of their own. The Bunnies have got to be a step or two up from the Suzies.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin