Thread: Kfgo

Default Re: Kfgo

IMO, KFGO has been better.

Kfgo imo has doen a very good job++++
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    EXACTLY, all day the in the words of Lakes "pimp" NDSU and their sports, Mcfeeley and Heitkamp talk about them and the upcoming games (i know the distain for them but still) WDAY never said a word untill Saturdays, everyone hates KFGO and RFM AND Forum Comm so what do the local people on here listen to then????
    You know it just kills Heitkamp and McFooly to have to talk about the bison. Heitkamp probably pukes through his gap and just hopes Hammer brings up UND.
    ROCKY HAGER should still be the coach

I am able to pick up KFGO in the Minot area during the day, I can then listen to the extra 1/2 hour tailgate show prior to the regular Bison Network joining the pregame. Can also listen to the postgame with Ryan Gellner and also Bison Feedback with Craig Bohl Monday evenings. I don't think WDAY had those shows, if they did we couldn't pick up the signal.

I am hoping that the Bison Radio Network (or at least KFYR) will broadcast some of the Men's BB games this year.

Sidenote: McFeely was filling in for Gellner last week and I got the impression that McFeely enjoyed the fact NDSU lost and were becoming a medicore team. He really stressed how medicore the Bison were and that the fans should be upset.

I think the best recent move (and 15,000+ NDSU alums in the TC will agree with me) is the adding of the affiliate in Minneapolis. That makes a HUGE difference.
    "Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz

Quote Originally Posted by 87Bisonfan View Post
    I am able to pick up KFGO in the Minot area during the day, I can then listen to the extra 1/2 hour tailgate show prior to the regular Bison Network joining the pregame. Can also listen to the postgame with Ryan Gellner and also Bison Feedback with Craig Bohl Monday evenings. I don't think WDAY had those shows, if they did we couldn't pick up the signal.

I am hoping that the Bison Radio Network (or at least KFYR) will broadcast some of the Men's BB games this year.

Sidenote: McFeely was filling in for Gellner last week and I got the impression that McFeely enjoyed the fact NDSU lost and were becoming a medicore team. He really stressed how medicore the Bison were and that the fans should be upset.

That is just typical McFeely. If there is a pot that needs stirring, he just can't help himself.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    That is just typical McFeely. If there is a pot that needs stirring, he just can't help himself.
    KFGO sucks, Bison media coverage is DII.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    This, F* Joel, McFooley, Hammer.

#5 FOREVER "NOTORIOUS"

KFGO is supposedly #1 station. If that is the case, try being 40 miles from Fargo in any direction and tune them in when the sun isn't up. Bison Feedback is broadcasted only from KFGO, no help from sister stations. Once the clocks are turned back nobody out of town will be able to listen to it from the tractors or vehicles. Heitkamp even talked about the Sioux shirt he was wearing this last Tuesday. I feel it was a mistake. WDAY owns a tv station and a newspaper. Coverage was minimal by WDAY, but is worse now!

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    The bolded is the problem. Has nothing to do with who carries the team and everything to do with the media dept. I thought we were making progress initially, but moving to Bis has proved to me that we are still in a D2 mentality. Just looking at what SDSU/USD/UND have done we are definately behind the 8 ball.