Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kfgo

Default Kfgo

Just wondering what everyone thinks about the move to KFGO, from WDAY.
    Besides Scott and Phil, I think kfgo has been a flop.

Default Re: Kfgo

Quote Originally Posted by FarSouth Bison View Post
    Just wondering what everyone thinks about the move to KFGO, from WDAY.
    Besides Scott and Phil, I think kfgo has been a flop.
    Why? Ten char...
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

NWNDBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Makes no difference personally, to me, because in the western regions of ND we have the same stations carrying the games. I find I need these broacasts less and less for myself as more and more games are televised, on Bison All Access, or are on ChannelSurfing.com.

But I am still glad these broadcasts are out there for times when I'm caught enroute to hither or thither while a game is in progress, or for those folks who are just surfing the radio band for something to listen to. Good advertising.

Twice, already this fall I found myself in hotel parking lots listening to the game on my pickup radio as a break from the wedding reception I was really there for.

And, ya know what? I don't think the bridal party even noticed my absence!

KTF is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

They are great until 8pm when they cut the signal power. I can listen to them about 200 miles away all day but have to switch to the twin ciites channel 90 miles for the evening games. Doesn't really play a difference in mymind as I am usually in attendance or watching via allaccess.

Doesn't really affect me much as far as their signal goes as I don't live in the area. I thought RFM would do more KFGO.com and 740thefan.com. Their isn't much original NDSU content on those sites for me to bother checking out. Just my two cents..
    Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

Yeah I don't understand how they are worse than WDAY that done ZERO promotion before the games, they even have a EXTRA call in show, What made WDAY better should be the question
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Yeah I don't understand how they are worse than WDAY that done ZERO promotion before the games, they even have a EXTRA call in show, What made WDAY better should be the question

I actually hear promos during the day on KFGO.
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonguy View Post
    I actually hear promos during the day on KFGO.
    EXACTLY, all day the in the words of Lakes "pimp" NDSU and their sports, Mcfeeley and Heitkamp talk about them and the upcoming games (i know the distain for them but still) WDAY never said a word untill Saturdays, everyone hates KFGO and RFM AND Forum Comm so what do the local people on here listen to then????
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Improvement

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

RedRiver is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

KFGO is the #1 rated station in FM and WDAY isn't even in the top 10. It's all about exposure to more listeners.