Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Jr college & FBS transfers

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Jr college & FBS transfers

Only people that assume crazy things like . . . for example: MN players are automatically better than players from ND (just because of their address) . . . would be nieve enough to think that FBS transfers will automatically be better than the players Bohl is already bringing in.

It's not surprising who's pimping this thread. To Mr. Bohl, keep doing what you are doing.

Oh herd, thanks bud.

6 years in and 1 DISTINCT advantage FCS has is for FBS players moving down and playing right away. And we have ZERO??

NDSU gets kids into the pros, period. If I'm buried at a big 10-12, SEC,ACC I'm jumping at NDSU to be a star for 2 years and get in the scouts eyes

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by lakesbison View Post
    Oh herd, thanks bud.

6 years in and 1 DISTINCT advantage FCS has is for FBS players moving down and playing right away. And we have ZERO??

NDSU gets kids into the pros, period. If I'm buried at a big 10-12, SEC,ACC I'm jumping at NDSU to be a star for 2 years and get in the scouts eyes
    I really just want good players, most of them for 4 years. Getting FBS transfer for sole purpose of bragging about it on AGS doesn't do anything for me . . . but I know we disagree on that. I'm not opposed to an FBS transfer, but I'm happy with some of the jucos instead like Gatlin & Pike. It is a little surprising that we have not had a gopher transfer down,but that will happen when NDSU gets a few more playoff runs under our belt, or when we beat the gophers again. You know as well as I do the opinion that schools like MN have about the bison . . . They lost to us in 2007, but they'll swear they'll beat us by 40 this year.
    Last edited by Herd; 01-27-2011 at 03:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    I really just want good players, most of them for 4 years. Getting FBS transfer for sole purpose of bragging about it on AGS doesn't do anything for me . . . but I know we disagree on that. I'm not opposed to an FBS transfer, but I'm happy with some of the jucos instead like Gatlin & Pike. It is a little surprising that we have not had a gopher transfer down,but that will happen when NDSU gets a few more playoff runs under our belt, or when we beat the gophers again. You know as well as I do the opinion that schools like MN have about the bison . . . They lost to us in 2007, but they'll swear they'll beat us by 40 this year.
    This is my favorite Gopher "FUN FACT"
    During the past 4 seasons, Minnesota has played 1 Dakota school per year and are 2-2.
    Wait for it......................
    TOTAL CUMULATIVE SCORE:
    The 3 Dakota teams: 90
    Minnesota Gophers: 85
    And please.......no "way to jinx next year's game a-hole!" comments.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    During the past 4 seasons, Minnesota has played 1 Dakota school per year and are 2-2.
    TOTAL CUMULATIVE SCORE:
    Hey, way to jinx next years game a-hole!

Quote Originally Posted by lakesbison View Post
    Ewu and novas qbs were FBS guys

." The Bison are 41-14 since the transition to DI, they had"

38-6?? (3-8 year withstanding) superfan, math bro. Haha j.kidd
    AHH my bad. I looked back at the 2009 media guide but forgot that it didn't include 2009 or 2010 (ps why the eff was the 2010 media guide never posted?).

2002 - last year in NCC
    2003 - 8-3
    2004 - 8-3
    2005 - 7-4
    2006 - 10-1
    2007 - 10-1
    2008 - 6-5
    2009 - 3-8
    2010 - 9-5

Total - 61-30
    "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    TOTAL CUMULATIVE SCORE:
    It would have been a game ending jinx, but MN has only played 3 Dakota teams in the last 4 years . They beat MT State in '08 as their only FCS opponent. So, with no jinx, Bison 31-Gophers 10

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    It would have been a game ending jinx, but MN has only played 3 Dakota teams in the last 4 years . They beat MT State in '08 as their only FCS opponent. So, with no jinx, Bison 31-Gophers 10
    They have played 4 Dakota teams since 06. They beat the Bison, lost to Bison, beat the Jacks, and lost to Yotes.

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    KC Bison beat me to it.
    Bison X 2 2006, 2007.
    Jacks X 1 2009.
    Coyotes X 1 2010.
    So, 5 years I guess.

But, the cool part is still the cumulative score.