Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Indiana State: thoughts, predictions, etc.

Default Re: Indiana State: thoughts, predictions, etc.

Well i'm just a 16 year old speaking here, and the way i was taught was to always pick your team to win, no matter what the team they're playing, you always have to be confident, and picking ISU over us? you're picking a team that has two wins from D-II schools and has lost to WSU and CINCI 40-7 each time, ISU-RED had a good game against us and didn't against ISU-blue, and they just sneaked one past MSU, and you're picking ISU to win under our dome? Look at their non-conference opponents to ours. We have 2 D-IAA schools and 1 D-1A school and we beat all three of them.

Ashley,
    I am not sayin' my trees are gonna come into fargo and build a forest so large on the scoreboard that the US government deems it to be a national forest (damn that was good.) but, I think anyone who has seen the trees play this season would say this is a different team...I played on the 2008 team and was there when Trent started to turn around the program...and we only played 1 d2 team the other was NAIA...

ashley shouldn't you be in school?????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Dgreenwell3 View Post
    I wouldn't got that far...you wouldn't start a thread about predictions unless you werent looking at it from both sides of the spectrum or you would call it, "the official say the bison will win thread"

Greenie! Making the Valley message board rounds, I see!!!!!!

Cap'n,
    You know me I am unrelenting lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Dgreenwell3 View Post
    Cap'n,
    You know me I am unrelenting lol...

Keep spreadin' the Tree Love, dude!

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Capn_Cat View Post
    Greenie! Making the Valley message board rounds, I see!!!!!!

This is a good sign for the conference and everyone has seen Indy St building and getting better. Just wish currently we weren't taking their spot at the bottom of the conference.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Miles has done an excellent job recruiting the past couple years. I was fortunate to officiate a couple of their Spring scrimmages the past couple years and could tell they were getting better. Now that their recruits have experience and great coaching, this could be a solid team in the Valley.

Their QB is a transfer from Washington who got some starts when Locker was hurt. They have a true freshman running back who willed his team to a state championship in Indiana last year. I don't know if he's the starter but he does have a couple 100-yard games this year. He's small, quick and tough. Shakir Bell is his name.

The Bison should win at home but this is much better ISU team than some people realize.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    Miles has done an excellent job recruiting the past couple years. I was fortunate to officiate a couple of their Spring scrimmages the past couple years and could tell they were getting better. Now that their recruits have experience and great coaching, this could be a solid team in the Valley.

Their QB is a transfer from Washington who got some starts when Locker was hurt. They have a true freshman running back who willed his team to a state championship in Indiana last year. I don't know if he's the starter but he does have a couple 100-yard games this year. He's small, quick and tough. Shakir Bell is his name.

The Bison should win at home but this is much better ISU team than some people realize.
    Well, NDSU has a way of making so-so teams look good lately.

80ALUM is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by #1BISONFAN ASHLEY View Post
    Well i'm just a 16 year old speaking here, and the way i was taught was to always pick your team to win, no matter what the team they're playing, you always have to be confident, and picking ISU over us? you're picking a team that has two wins from D-II schools and has lost to WSU and CINCI 40-7 each time, ISU-RED had a good game against us and didn't against ISU-blue, and they just sneaked one past MSU, and you're picking ISU to win under our dome? Look at their non-conference opponents to ours. We have 2 D-IAA schools and 1 D-1A school and we beat all three of them.
    Be True to Your School! I like it!