Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bisonville

Default Bisonville

You guys are Bipolar. One week it's the greatest team on the earth and the next it's the worst team. Jose is the worst player and next week he's alright.

You lost to a good team....ON.....THE.....ROAD!

I hear many of you saying that there is no way a team can win 4 games in a row and make the playoffs; also a few are saying there's no other game that's important than the Marker game? Are you kidding me?

(I know it isn't everyone...but still!)

GET A GRIP PEOPLE!! You're 4-3. You were 3-8 last year. If you see improvement to 6-5 or 7-4 then you have nothing to complain about. You can complain next year if things go bad...but not this year. You guys were terrible last year.

I'm actually hoping that the Jacks can pull off 5 wins over the next 5 games to win the conference and make the playoffs. You guys think the season is already over.

What is your world coming to?!

Default Re: Bisonville

I think most posters on bisonville don't have any kids, havent' got laid in months or years, or don;t have jobs.

I've learned to love bison football/sports, but its a bit ridiculous. We were awesome in the 80's when we were giving out twice as many scholly's as the next school, and people wonder why we were dominant.

If alot of posters on bisonville were the AD of NDSU we would go through 2 head coaching changes a year. We would win every game by 21 points and never trail in any game. Anyways, what i'm saying is this might be the best post (or only good post) by a rabbit fan ever.

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

We're frustrated because we are more talented and a better team than ISU, but we shoot ourselves in the foot not one or two times a game, but six or seven, and give the game away on a platter. We did the same thing six times last year and that was the reason for the bad record. I don't have a problem if we play a good game and get beat by a better team, but mistake after mistake after mistake gets frustrating. ISU was probably the worst team left on our schedule and was a game we needed to win. Yes we can win the rest of the games but it's been three years of the same old mistakes which makes it hard to be positive.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    We're frustrated because we are more talented and a better team than ISU, but we shoot ourselves in the foot not one or two times a game, but six or seven, and give the game away on a platter. We did the same thing six times last year and that was the reason for the bad record. I don't have a problem if we play a good game and get beat by a better team, but mistake after mistake after mistake gets frustrating. ISU was probably the worst team left on our schedule and was a game we needed to win. Yes we can win the rest of the games but it's been three years of the same old mistakes which makes it hard to be positive.

Good post!!

Kudos

Welcome to Bisonville.

Shut up rabbits. We get laid too much, we get paid too much and THE ONLY place in life we are lacking is in wins for ndsu.

So go tailgate in the mud. Pee in a plastic jug. And go shoot.those pheasants then slap your girlfriend/cousins fat butt and live your sad lives.

Quote Originally Posted by mgbison View Post

I've learned to love bison football/sports, but its a bit ridiculous. We were awesome in the 80's when we were giving out twice as many scholly's as the next school, and people wonder why we were dominant.
    That pretty much sums it up.

1. We were DOMINANT in the 80's against mostly underfunded DII programs. The NCC had almost no fully funded programs and we got ALL the best athletes.

2. Since 1990, we were a "solid" DII program but not even close to dominant. Our total success was probably third or fourth best in the NCC. Let alone comparing us to all of DII.

3. Now, many people expect us to be DOMINANT in FCS? Really? Where all of the top programs and basically all of the middle of the pack programs are funded at the same level?

4. Who has dominated FCS? Anybody? App State while they had an outstanding QB? Montana with a long string of playoff appearances but
    not a long list of Titles?

I'm not happy about where we are but I'm convinced that the type of "dominance" that some are posting about will NEVER happen.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    That pretty much sums it up.

1. We were DOMINANT in the 80's against mostly underfunded DII programs. The NCC had almost no fully funded programs and we got ALL the best athletes.

2. Since 1990, we were a "solid" DII program but not even close to dominant. Our total success was probably third or fourth best in the NCC. Let alone comparing us to all of DII.

3. Now, many people expect us to be DOMINANT in FCS? Really? Where all of the top programs and basically all of the middle of the pack programs are funded at the same level?

4. Who has dominated FCS? Anybody? App State while they had an outstanding QB? Montana with a long string of playoff appearances but
    not a long list of Titles?

I'm not happy about where we are but I'm convinced that the type of "dominance" that some are posting about will NEVER happen.

I disagree.

Nobody is going to win the NC every year but the upper echelon teams in 1AA are there every year to make the playoffs.

The Bison can/should be one of those teams. This is our 3rd year of el to make the playoffs; we need to basically win out to do it this year.

Can it be done?? You bet we can but we need vast improvements esp on the defensive side of the ball. Wow, after Kansas, I thought the D was going to be our strong suit.....ya, injuries happen but others need to step up.

Ndsu was #14 , marquee win over Kansas.

ISU on road, 3 games at home.AND.WE PISS IT DOWN OUR LEG.

UN-freakin acceptable!!

Quote Originally Posted by lakesbison View Post
    Ndsu was #14 , marquee win over Kansas.

ISU on road, 3 games at home.AND.WE PISS IT DOWN OUR LEG.

UN-freakin acceptable!!
    Completely agree. But it's also been the norm around here for far too long. Maybe I'm used to it because this loss didn't sting as bad as the other ones. I think on some subconscious level I expected it.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!