Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official "No Negativity" Thread

Default Re: The Official "No Negativity" Thread

Tough is good. Smart is good. Much better to be tough and smart!!

Hambone is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

University of North Dakota *THIS SPACE FOR RENT*

Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    No, none whatsoever. That's the epitome of bubble gum, bunnies and duckies though.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    Yeah. After a bit of consideration....... I'd tap that!
    You'd tap WYO.....

allrighty then

Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.-Joshua J. Marine

Quote Originally Posted by CarringtonBison View Post
    You'd tap WYO.....

allrighty then
    Close. I'd tap WYO's Grain Belt.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

I sick of everything getting blown out of perspective after each loss. And than everyone jizz*** on the bison when we win. These next four games are all winnable. People think we cant win four games in a row but really its not going to be as hard as people think the next 3 are at home which will help the players a lot. Mohler can and will lead us into the playoffs with a 8-3 and from there who knows wat could happen. Also there is no need to even start to think about firing Craig until we have a Final record.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Hey, we only had to punt twice!

Quote Originally Posted by 80ALUM View Post
    I am positive we could beat the Sioux!
    I'm positive they said they never wanted to play us again ever.. Hate to make them go back on their word.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Here's what we have to look forward to:

Home vs an improving, but still questionable Indiana State team. This team comes out pumped and pissed. ISU Blue has done better, but they still give up gobs of points. We win this one. We're 5-3.

Home vs. a REALLY BAD Southern Illinois team. Their defense has been DECIMATED. If the Bunnies can beat them by 21 on the road, we can at least beat them by 14 at home. They have been plagued with injuries. Gratzek will be back also. We win this one. We're 6-3.

Home for the Marker versus SDSU. This one is the giant toss-up. I do not know which Bison team will come out to play this game. Could either be a win or a loss. 7-3 or 6-4.

On the road at a decent (but not as good as Illinois State) Missouri State team. This team gives up more points than Illinois State does. I think by this time, we will either be 6-4 or 7-3 with playoffs still a possibility (big or small, depending on the record). We have a good chance at winning this one. If we can score in the 30's at Youngstown, we can score in the 30's at MSU. 7-4 or 8-3.

Bottom line, depending on how we do against the Bunnies, I think there may be a decent chance at winning our last four.

I'm dead serious here. I was thinking about this earlier tonight. I think this Bison team is capable of beating everyone left on their regular season schedule.
    "Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz

Quote Originally Posted by TheBisonator View Post
    Here's what we have to look forward to:

Home vs an improving, but still questionable Indiana State team. This team comes out pumped and pissed. ISU Blue has done better, but they still give up gobs of points. We win this one. We're 5-3.

Home vs. a REALLY BAD Southern Illinois team. Their defense has been DECIMATED. If the Bunnies can beat them by 21 on the road, we can at least beat them by 14 at home. They have been plagued with injuries. Gratzek will be back also. We win this one. We're 6-3.

Home for the Marker versus SDSU. This one is the giant toss-up. I do not know which Bison team will come out to play this game. Could either be a win or a loss. 7-3 or 6-4.
    On the road at a decent (but not as good as Illinois State) Missouri State team. This team gives up more points than Illinois State does. I think by this time, we will either be 6-4 or 7-3 with playoffs still a possibility (big or small, depending on the record). We have a good chance at winning this one. If we can score in the 30's at Youngstown, we can score in the 30's at MSU. 7-4 or 8-3.

Bottom line, depending on how we do against the Bunnies, I think there may be a decent chance at winning our last four.

I'm dead serious here. I was thinking about this earlier tonight. I think this Bison team is capable of beating everyone left on their regular season schedule.
    Really hope they come into this game wanting revenge for the last 4 years. And do work.