Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bohl Presser

Default Bohl Presser

Nothing too out of the ordinary from the Coach, he's excited about the win though!
    http://740thefan.com/uploads/Bohl%20...tober%2011.mp3

Default Re: Bohl Presser

He talked about Pierre being out. I didn't catch what the injury was exactly or how long he'll be out, but he did note that Pierre will be missing some game time.

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    He talked about Pierre being out. I didn't catch what the injury was exactly or how long he'll be out, but he did note that Pierre will be missing some game time.
    Broken wrist - out for the season. Tough deal.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Broken wrist - out for the season. Tough deal.
    Dang, not what I was hoping to hear. Best of luck to him, we will definately need him next season!

I love how Bohl said that mohlers been like a cheerleader for jensen when he wasnt starting. I personally talked to mohler after the Western Illinois game and he said he plans on transferring somewhere for next year.

JustinTyem is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Walkerstheman23 View Post
    I love how Bohl said that mohlers been like a cheerleader for jensen when he wasnt starting. I personally talked to mohler after the Western Illinois game and he said he plans on transferring somewhere for next year.
    WOW, Where did this info come from??? Is it credible???

bisonhusker is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Jose has handled this very well. If he were to transfer, he would lose a year of eligibility. So, he would have ONE year to play. No guarantees any other school is going to guarantee that he can play. He is PLENTY good to win at this level, and has the trust of the team and the staff to be a winner. He will stick it out and take his chances in the next two years. Nobody needs to start the drama of him leaving. That is not the truth.

Alright what ever you guys wanna think. I heard it from his own mouth but I guess its not credible

Quite the post. Is the sky falling too?

FYI, true or not you don't have the credibility around here to drop something like this.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."