Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jensen??

Default Re: Jensen??

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    There is absolutely no possible way that Jensen gets a second redshirt for this season. 0% chance.
    if anybody can get the medical hardship for brock it's lakes. i heard he's made arrangements to meet with the ncaa this evening

JustinTyem is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Lightbulb Re: Jensen??

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    There is absolutely no possible way that Jensen gets a second redshirt for this season. 0% chance.
    Hando,hit google and but medical redshirt rules. I did and he has a very good chance. Read it up

Quote Originally Posted by JustinTyem View Post
    Hando,hit google and but medical redshirt rules. I did and he has a very good chance. Read it up
    Watch Bohl's show.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

NDSU_grad is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Brock played in 5 games this year: UNI, Morgan St., USD, Western Illinois, and Youngstown St. You can't play half the year and get a medical hardship.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Watch Bohl's show.
    Even though that's what Phil was asking, Bohl just kept saying he's out....maybe he misunderstood the question?
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

99Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Even though that's what Phil was asking, Bohl just kept saying he's out....maybe he misunderstood the question?

Yo are correct, bohl was probably not understanding the q and/or probably doesn't even care to figure it out right now. He only cares about the now until the offseason... this is a pattern.

I don't see as much concern about QB depth on this board as I thought there would be. Does anyone think the fragile body of Mohler can take 5 MVFC games? I don't.

That leaves a 5'8" Perez and a true TFr.

Of course, that is much better than if Mertens had broken his collarbone in 2008. The Bison would have been left with TJack. Now that is a frightening afterthought.

Medical hardship info.

One more article.

From what I'm reading he does not qualify for a medical redshirt since he was healthy after the 20% mark i.e. 3rd game. He participated in 4 games this year which makes him ineligible. (Morgan, USD, WIU and YSU).It sucks but it is plainly spelled out and the NCAA will not budge.
    Last edited by HooliganBison; 10-11-2010 at 03:14 PM. Reason: More info
    Win or Die Trying

Quote Originally Posted by JustinTyem View Post
    The NCAA will NOT give a second redshirt to someone that has participated in half a season. Since Brock has already used a redshirt season, getting a second under any circumstances would be extremely difficult. Getting one after playing multiple games is impossible.

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisoneer View Post
    Not sure how the process works but it may be worth hiring a 'lobbyist' to get it pushed thru! Ha!
    Maybe he could get "good lawyering" from someone with crazy speed in the courtroom who graduated from the school up north.