Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Announcer

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Announcer

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    Sounds like old twolves announcer Kevin Harlan.
    exactly what i was thinking

Also WIU games was made by college kids and yes it was bad zzzzzzzzz zzzzzz zzz so boring can't remember how many ndsu player names they got wrong in that game

Any job openings here for him?

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Yes, for all the Chiefs fans out there, this guy was big time Kevin Harlan. He must have spent some time studying up. He mode and voice inflection was very Harlan. But face it, the color guy was no Len Dawson.

he sounded like a cross between Marv Albert and Sammy Hager.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Ok guy was turbo excited, but there were times when the a big play came he got SOOOO excited you couldn't understand him. Overall ok production but good god put the camera on the other side of the stadium, not directly into the sun

Yes UNI has the worst game callers EVER, even worse than BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    This announcer is the shit...he needs to be working the big time, not a crap job like Youngstown St.
    I thought he was great. It was an overall better production than our TV production. Better announcer. Better camera work. Better graphics. Better audio. Add an extra camera angle and it would be right up there with some bigger programs.

Honestly, WE have the same production quality of high school games. At least we have the visibility but it's frustrating how we fail the capture just how fun the dome can be.

If I were a recruit and I compared the 2 productions I would think Youngstown is big time and we are not.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com