Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: TSN Poll Out: NDSU Top Valley Team!!!

Default Re: TSN Poll Out: NDSU Top Valley Team!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    It's about f...in' time. This is where we belong...always. It's a little hard to buy into this until we do some real damage in the conference...but we certainly look capable of it. Morgan St. was the perfect first game for Brock Jensen. South Dakota was a good test. And now it's time to slam it.

Go Bison !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I agree 100% went from Morgan St. to USD and he survived the tests. I am VERY optimistic now, also nice to see Mohler still pumping it up with the team and not upset.
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    I agree 100% went from Morgan St. to USD and he survived the tests. I am VERY optimistic now, also nice to see Mohler still pumping it up with the team and not upset.
    I'd say he did a bit more than "survived." He overcame. You don't need to throw for 300 to dominate a game.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    How is a team 1-3 even in the top 25?????
    There not 1-3. They beat a lower teir noncounter team. There 0-3 as far as that poll should be concerned. And montana is 1-2.
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ming01 View Post
    hippy stick was gonna comment on this thread, but then he got high... hippy stick was gonna attend last weeks game, but then he got high, but then he got high, but then he got high
    Don't forget to bring a towel!

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Where we are ranked now and regardless of whether we are the top ranked MVFC team right now means absolutely nothing! We have played one MVFC team and were badly beaten (even tho score didn't reflect that). Let's see where we are at after the next 3-4 games--that's when rankings and conference standings will start to matter. Waste of computer space to even have a thread on the subject. Just post the rankings 4 now!
    You hate this stuff, yet you read message boards? This is for discussion. If you don't like it, try the next topic. Relax.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Doesnt CAS mean SDSU? Coughlin..alumni....stadium.....
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21

Quote Originally Posted by Twentysix View Post
    Doesnt CAS mean SDSU? Coughlin..alumni....stadium.....
    I've been confused, but have accepted that the CAS has meaning to the poster. Now the avatar name that really confuses me is a written out number that no one wears... Any insight?
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    I've been confused, but have accepted that the CAS has meaning to the poster. Now the avatar name that really confuses me is a written out number that no one wears... Any insight?
    None, whos that guy?