Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who woulda thought we'd be 3-1 by now??

Default Re: Who woulda thought we'd be 3-1 by now??

I'm not surprised. When I hear Polasek was taking over special teams I thought ST could be a strong point.

I sure didn't, I predicted the Bison would be 4-0 right now, and everyone thought I was drinking, well, I was.

Caution: Slow down! We are still suspect on both offense and defense. 1 game (or 1.5 games) does not make a season nor provide enough to predict major things to happen. I want to see us play well defensively against another physical team like UNI b/4 analysing the true status of our defense, especially the linebacking core that appears small and misses a lot of tackles.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Caution: Slow down! We are still suspect on both offense and defense. 1 game (or 1.5 games) does not make a season nor provide enough to predict major things to happen. I want to see us play well defensively against another physical team like UNI b/4 analysing the true status of our defense, especially the linebacking core that appears small and misses a lot of tackles.
    Yeah, Western Illinois will be a good test.

If you look at the rest of the schedule, our only tough opponents will be Western and Illinois State. Western Ill. we can beat, ISU will be tough, but the others better be wins.

Quote Originally Posted by #1BISONFAN ASHLEY View Post
    If you look at the rest of the schedule, our only tough opponents will be Western and Illinois State. Western Ill. we can beat, ISU will be tough, but the others better be wins.
    Southern Illinois will be the toughest game of the season

Quote Originally Posted by #1BISONFAN ASHLEY View Post
    Never, never underestimate SIU. You were probably among those predicting a huge score over UNI. This will be a very tough game. Anytime you play the perennial top dogs in the MVFC, it is a tough game. You must be what, 18-19 to say such crap

Quote Originally Posted by OldBison View Post
    Never, never underestimate SIU. You were probably among those predicting a huge score over UNI. This will be a very tough game. Anytime you play the perennial top dogs in the MVFC, it is a tough game. You must be what, 18-19 to say such crap
    Dude

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Dude
    Yeah, WTF??
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by OldBison View Post
    I have heard OLD people say stupid crap too!!
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant