Page 166 of 166 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166
Results 1,651 to 1,654 of 1654

Thread: 2011 Recruiting

Default Re: 2011 Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I wonder what there reasoning is on that????? its stupid shit like this that makes me want to walk in to there offices and start kicking them in the nutsack. If that doent bring them around start all over again until they get it.
    I was thinking that they are doing it to direct the kids to D2 schools. Instead of the FCS swallowing up the borderline recruits they in a way force them into D2 instead.

Quote Originally Posted by johnson View Post
    I was thinking that they are doing it to direct the kids to D2 schools. Instead of the FCS swallowing up the borderline recruits they in a way force them into D2 instead.
    The scholarship limitation does that when they only allow FCS 63 full ride schollies as opposed to 85 for FBS.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    He (Crockett) is a RB from Totino-Grace in MN. He was getting looks from BigTen schools but they backed off once they saw he was going to be an academic non-qualifier. If I remember right, he's had some adversity in his life, and just sort of got things straightened out in recent years. We got a lot of praise for signing this kid - he was a steal. Look at his numbers during his season year...he grew up. 180/1802yards, 10.01ypc, 26 catches/495yards, 19.04ypc and 41 total touchdowns compared to 183carries/1047yards 5.72ypc and 10catches/132yards, 13.2ypc and 19total td's the rest of his career.

If this kid plays, we got the Mr. Football (Vraa) winner AND another finalist. This class WILL win a NC.
    From the way-back machine. I love looking through these old recruiting threads. The parenthesis is my input, EndzoneQB was responding to someone asking about Crockett's story. Pretty good analysis, except was way off on the last sentence. This class will only win 1 NC? C'mon man!
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by letsgoguins View Post
    YSU signed 35 yesterday. Read up on them here:
    http://letsgoguins.com/recruiting/fo...cruiting-class

ten char