Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Tailgating rules from other Universities.

Default Re: Tailgating rules from other Universities.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    I wandered by at the SD game to meet UnBison. I had heard a lot of good things about him and wanted to see how much was true. Hell of a guy!
    Went over twice in 2 years to talk to Unbison as well. I guess that constitutes as "all " and "every" in his world.

Yes Un is a pretty good guy.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

chuckles is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Tailgated at WVU this weekend. Awesome atmosphere for Homecoming in Morgantown. Large crowd, great food, and security didn't have much of a presence. They never 'shut down' the lots either. All of the RVs are in one lot, the lot was full but not a lot of custom rigs.

Rummy bears went over exceptionally well again, just as they did at ISU red. Nothing better than mingling around and sharing them. A big thanks to EndZoneQB for the recipe!!

Quote Originally Posted by chuckles View Post
    Tailgated at WVU this weekend. Awesome atmosphere for Homecoming in Morgantown. Large crowd, great food, and security didn't have much of a presence. They never 'shut down' the lots either. All of the RVs are in one lot, the lot was full but not a lot of custom rigs.

Rummy bears went over exceptionally well again, just as they did at ISU red. Nothing better than mingling around and sharing them. A big thanks to EndZoneQB for the recipe!!
    Haha, no problem! I showed them to the ISU-B contingent as well...they also said they were going to make them for their games.

Was it me, or did anyone else notice like zero issues with security this week - in the game or lot?
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Bisonfan1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Haha, no problem! I showed them to the ISU-B contingent as well...they also said they were going to make them for their games.

Was it me, or did anyone else notice like zero issues with security this week - in the game or lot?
    Ill tell you why, they are running scared from " the keep your cameras ready " after reading that on Bisonville, they were told to cool it as people are going to start filming. ha ha ha Most of the Security are pretty decent, there are still some that walk around with a chip on their shoulder and are on the power trip, these people need to be filmed and the footage posted, some are not very pleasant on their approach of getting you to leave the lot after the game.
    West Lot Champions - 2008 Bison Pride Award/2009 Best Set-Up & Fan Favorite/ 2010 Fan Favorite / 2011 Fan Favorite - TOHBTC

Great tailgating in the west lot. No problems with us...
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

Went to the Rose Bowl this year WOW,,,,
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

Answer Guy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Southern Illinois plays at Ole Miss tomorrow at 5:00 p.m.

Tailgating in The Grove opens at 9:30.
    Tonight.
    Teh Interwebs – a place you can say stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Answer Guy View Post
    Southern Illinois plays at Ole Miss tomorrow at 5:00 p.m.

Tailgating in The Grove opens at 9:30.
    Tonight.
    MN and I already plan on going to Ole Miss next year when UT visits.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

At the iowa-iowa state game today, we got in line for tailgating at 7 pm yesterday and tailgated for tailgating. And got let in the lots to start tailgating (with drinking games) at 3 am.

Quote Originally Posted by fargocyclone View Post
    At the iowa-iowa state game today, we got in line for tailgating at 7 pm yesterday and tailgated for tailgating. And got let in the lots to start tailgating (with drinking games) at 3 am.
    BIG win for you guys today!
    check neg rep