Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tailgating rules from other Universities.

Default Re: Tailgating rules from other Universities.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Because the game will end so late, tailgating and alcohol consumption will not be permitted following the contest. Fans should cease tailgating activities before the end of the 4th quarter and be prepared to leave parking lots and ramps as soon as traffic permits. RV's will be permitted to stay in lots overnight on Saturday. Law enforcement personnel will be present to enforce the no tailgating mandate.

Select University of Iowa parking lots will open at the normal time of 7 p.m. Friday. All other UI parking lots open at 7 a.m. on Saturday. RV owners arriving on university property Friday night please note that the possession of an open container of beer or wine or the consumption of hard liquor is prohibited by law.

On Saturday only beer and wine are allowed on UI property. Open alcoholic beverages must be consumed within parking areas and cannot be taken outside of parking areas-including on public streets and sidewalks.

Possession or consumption of hard liquor is not permitted in university parking areas or on public streets and sidewalks.
    They seem to have a GREAT time down there.
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

It's my feeling that we will see a "hard alcohol" ban in the next couple of years.

Notorious is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Anyone ever tailgated at the "Big House"....seemed like there were no rules and no security presence....same with Lambeau.....but, maybe I'm remembering incorrectly??

Quote Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Anyone ever tailgated at the "Big House"....seemed like there were no rules and no security presence....same with Lambeau.....but, maybe I'm remembering incorrectly??
    Is there any security/Police in Ann Arbor period? Marijuana is all but accepted there and it seems pretty lax all around.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Big House was ++++++
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

VanClubPres is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

i cannot (or probably wont) confirm this, but my boss is a huge Who hockies fan, and he told me that the ralph was installing heaters on the lightpoles this year and you can purchase the area around the pole and tailgate for the hockies game.

Intersting idea.
    To the Herd!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by VanClubPres View Post
    i cannot (or probably wont) confirm this, but my boss is a huge Who hockies fan, and he told me that the ralph was installing heaters on the lightpoles this year and you can purchase the area around the pole and tailgate for the hockies game.

Intersting idea.
    That will end as soon as the fire department gets sick of coming out to rescue those that stick their tongues to said poles.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    That will end as soon as the fire department gets sick of coming out to rescue those that stick their tongues to said poles.
    I don't think that is allowed at any tailgating lots...

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Well maybe at San Fransisco 49ers games.

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    What if "heaters" is another word for "goats"?
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.