Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good article in Forum on USD's QB

Default Good article in Forum on USD's QB

Quite a few schools including UNI contacted him but only USD offered. Goes to show there is a ton of talent out there but you may have to to develop it. He's a 3rd year guy.

Where is he from?? They found him out of...drum roll... Illinois! Seems like Illinois has been great for unknown talent like Steve Walker & Joe Mays.

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/292058/

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Default Re: Good article in Forum on USD's QB

If Warren is like Rennie, then the Bison are in deep do-do

Quote Originally Posted by OldBison View Post
    Not really, we have tape on Warren. UNI had two very different QBs in Rennie and Davis.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by OldBison View Post
    I think UNI may have a little better defense as well...

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Quite a few schools including UNI contacted him but only USD offered. Goes to show there is a ton of talent out there but you may have to to develop it. He's a 3rd year guy.

Where is he from?? They found him out of...drum roll... Illinois! Seems like Illinois has been great for unknown talent like Steve Walker & Joe Mays.

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/292058/
    Glad to see the Foolem covers other teams.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Glad to see the Foolem covers other teams.
    Actually since the season started they have been doing a pretty dang good job since the season started. The last few weeks have had quite a few different articles, usually something just about daily about the Bison. I gave them a hard time when we didn't see anything but I will also be the first to say they are doing a fairly good job now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Actually since the season started they have been doing a pretty dang good job since the season started. The last few weeks have had quite a few different articles, usually something just about daily about the Bison. I gave them a hard time when we didn't see anything but I will also be the first to say they are doing a fairly good job now.
    I find the writing to be poor. Usually very short articles that lack any substance and full of stuff we already know.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    1 article for the Bison shows up in print, they'll print 2 for the Sioux. And it's already been mentioned but their enrollment headlines were also misleading. Simple fact is that there is a bias against NDSU at the Forum, which is supposed to be an unbiased media outlet. And nobody, including Forum employees who may come on this message board and attempt to defend their position will convince me otherwise.

UND SETS RECORD ENROLLMENT!!!!

NDSU sees 1.5% increase
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The title of the article is Bison Football. Then you read the story and it's all about USD football with one little Bison quote at the bottom of the story.

Quote Originally Posted by KC Bison View Post
    The title of the article is Bison Football. Then you read the story and it's all about USD football with one little Bison quote at the bottom of the story.
    Yep. For an example on how to write an article about the opposing team, but mixing in the right amount of information on the local team I would suggest checking out T-Vac's article in the Argus Leader today.

http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...21/1002/sports
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!