Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Quarterback controversy?

99Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Quarterback controversy?

Swany write up from yesterday, don't think this was posted.

Bohl says he'll wait to name starter until Saturday night
    http://www.bisonillustrated.com/s.php?s=278

Default Re: Quarterback controversy?

Way to call it Swany..........good read!

Jose will start if the doctors say it's ok. It's the Bohl way.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

We dont have a QB controversy, it should be Jensen

JustinTyem is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    Jose will start if the doctors say it's ok. It's the Bohl way.
    Brock "The Rock" Jensen WILL be starting on saturday!!!!!

I think everyone is over-hyping the Bison's offensive explosion in the 4th quarter. Morgan State is not a well-conditioned team by DI standards. The mere fact the Bison could run the ball on them after amassing paltry yards for three quarters proves they were gassed

Ergo Jensen's offensive output in the fourth quarter was a fluke. Expectations that the offense has "found" themselves are grossly exaggerated. Remember, Vigen is still at the reins in calling the plays and I am sure most of the first down calls will be a running play between the tackles I am sure the DC from USD (via NAIA Sioux Falls) will never be able to figure out that play

Quote Originally Posted by OldBison View Post
    I think everyone is over-hyping the Bison's offensive explosion in the 4th quarter. Morgan State is not a well-conditioned team by DI standards. The mere fact the Bison could run the ball on them after amassing paltry yards for three quarters proves they were gassed

Ergo Jensen's offensive output in the fourth quarter was a fluke. Expectations that the offense has "found" themselves are grossly exaggerated. Remember, Vigen is still at the reins in calling the plays and I am sure most of the first down calls will be a running play between the tackles I am sure the DC from USD (via NAIA Sioux Falls) will never be able to figure out that play
    I don't get it? So you're saying the bison were just more conditioned than Morgan State and that's why we won? Morgan State didn't condition enough in the pre-season and came in out of football shape after 2 previous games? I think a running play between the tackles has been the first down play for many years now. But whatever you're always right.

My favorite, and also the most confusing quote from the article was:

“We’re in a good position there, we feel like we have two quarterbacks that have a lot of ability.”

I know of one quaterback with ability named Brock Jensen. Not sure who the other one is.....Perez?

Quote Originally Posted by OldBison View Post

I disagree, I saw the same Jensen that I saw at the spring game, able to run the ball and find open receivers, able to move the ball. I don't know if the offense has found themselves but, they looked better in that 1/4 than they have all season.
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    My favorite, and also the most confusing quote from the article was:

“We’re in a good position there, we feel like we have two quarterbacks that have a lot of ability.”

I know of one quaterback with ability named Brock Jensen. Not sure who the other one is.....Perez?
    I saw that too but I was question why he said only 2. Obviously he's referring to Jose and Brock but what does that say about Perez? I wish somebody would have called him on that to see if he would back pedal on his response. Bohl's usually very careful with his coach speak that I'm surprised he said it like that.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!