Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What do we really know about the Yotes?

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: What do we really know about the Yotes?

I know this is going to sidetrack this discussion, but what do we REALLY know about our team?? We think we have a good defense, and may have an offense that can throw the ball now, but do we really know that??

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    I know this is going to sidetrack this discussion, but what do we REALLY know about our team?? We think we have a good defense, and may have an offense that can throw the ball now, but do we really know that??
    No we don't know anything. But I could tell you in about 8 weeks or so.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    Should be an interesting game.

They have played two FBS teams..lost by 30 and beat the gophers.

Then they hammer a NAIA school. which is like playing Valley City.

I guess we will find out saturday.

What do you guys think, can you tell anything by the games/teams they have played?
    They may be improved from last year. I dont think their defense is good at all. UCF beat up on them and they're a mediocre FBS school. The win over the Gophers is impressive but I dont think UM is very good at all. I think it does show how good of a QB Warren is. He dominated the Gophers and he can def. make plays. We will need to contend him and force their other players to beat us.

UC Davis defeat tough to swallow - www.ArgusLeader.com

13 Yotes
    17 UC Davis

"I can see why the Great West is disbanding," Meierkort said. "I don't want to take any credit away from UC Davis but I've never seen a team get homered like our team got homered (Saturday night). That was ridiculous. You know me, I do not gripe about officiating after games, but that's the worst officiated game that affected the outcome that I've ever been a part of in 18 years as a head coach."

HA HA. USD SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What exactly happened?

There must have been some poor officiating for him to say that.

That is all.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by lakesbison View Post

13 Yotes
    17 UC Davis

"I can see why the Great West is disbanding," Meierkort said. "I don't want to take any credit away from UC Davis but I've never seen a team get homered like our team got homered (Saturday night). That was ridiculous. You know me, I do not gripe about officiating after games, but that's the worst officiated game that affected the outcome that I've ever been a part of in 18 years as a head coach."

There's more in there about how egotistical the refs were. This cry baby sure likes to get himself in the paper.

Quote Originally Posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    There's more in there about how egotistical the refs were. This cry baby sure likes to get himself in the paper.
    Don't worry, I chanted his name really loudly after we crushed them. After he ripped our recruiting practices I felt it was necessary.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by lakesbison View Post

13 Yotes
    17 UC Davis

Get used to it. We all know how bad the officiating has been as the FCS level. I think we get all the FBS rejects!!!