Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: South Dakota tickets

Default Re: South Dakota tickets

It is also parents weekend for students so that is another reason why the game is selling better...

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

2 seats could be available in section 20 row bb if we are doing soybeans... anyone want to make me an offer???? Even a yote fan???
    Let's Go Bison!!!

Looks like we're getting close to a sellout!! The only seats left are...

General Admission

Pairs in Section 23 (Officially the Coyote's section but there is always a mix of NDSU/Visitor fans. Tickets are in coming up in row FF so there are only about 6 rows left so I would jump on those quickly. It can be fun (or not fun) sitting with them.

Single Seat tickets on the sideline or lower end zone.

Student tickets are still available

If it sells out they usually sell standing room only tickets Saturday morning at the ticket office.

Otherwise - I would check craigslist, inforum, ebay, or the ticket exchange forum on this site.

If anyone can't make the game and want to sell, or give away your tickets try and post them so we don't see blue seats.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

The students are pathetic. 3000 student tickets left is just plain awful.

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    The students are pathetic. 3000 student tickets left is just plain awful.
    Whats the latest update? That was as of yesterday i think.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Looks like we're getting close to a sellout!! The only seats left are...

General Admission

Pairs in Section 23 (Officially the Coyote's section but there is always a mix of NDSU/Visitor fans. Tickets are in coming up in row FF so there are only about 6 rows left so I would jump on those quickly. It can be fun (or not fun) sitting with them.

Single Seat tickets on the sideline or lower end zone.

Student tickets are still available

If it sells out they usually sell standing room only tickets Saturday morning at the ticket office.

Otherwise - I would check craigslist, inforum, ebay, or the ticket exchange forum on this site.

If anyone can't make the game and want to sell, or give away your tickets try and post them so we don't see blue seats.
    I suggest they start selling the leftover student tickets as of Thursday (Why are they not doing this already?). Then I want to hear the poor bastards whine when they come to claim them on saturday and there are none left. I am really disappointed in the student body, even those attending, as they are NOT doing enough to get the word out. It's YOUR school. Show some F'ing PRIDE!

In another thread someone said it is down to 2000 now.......my comment......can they only count by 1000's?

As of 9am this morning on facebook...

There are 2,000 tickets still remaining for this Saturday's football game. Your #18 ranked Bison need YOU to create the home field advantage when they take on the #20 ranked Coyotes of USD!

Yeah, it was 3k yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    As of 9am this morning on facebook...

There are 2,000 tickets still remaining for this Saturday's football game. Your #18 ranked Bison need YOU to create the home field advantage when they take on the #20 ranked Coyotes of USD!

Yeah, it was 3k yesterday.
    it should say need YOU to create home field advantage for not just the 1st half

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    it should say need YOU to create home field advantage for not just the 1st half
    You sure talk a lot of crap for someone that sits on his hands the entire game.