Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: South Dakota tickets

Default Re: South Dakota tickets

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Hando, are you bringing your in-laws to the tailgate?
    My 9 year old has a football game at noon in Casselton so we're going to that, then I'll probably bring my brother in law to tailgate for a while. If the rest want to tailgate, they will be in too but they haven't given an answer yet.

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    My 9 year old has a football game at noon in Casselton so we're going to that, then I'll probably bring my brother in law to tailgate for a while. If the rest want to tailgate, they will be in too but they haven't given an answer yet.
    wow look at this half asser "tailgater"

Quote Originally Posted by Elite View Post
    That's just something people with bad seats say.
    I've sat pretty much everywhere in the dome. There are phenomenal tickets and average tickets. No such thing as a nosebleed. But due to the domes design it's pretty steep to climb all the way to row KK. I like how you can walk down to your seat at the Metrodome better. Thats not going to change so I best go excercise.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I am just glad we do not have to see the game in Vermillion. I would rather drive the 3 hours from North of Sioux Falls than the 1 and 1/2 to Vermillion and sit in that God aweful place!!!!!!!

Now they have released more tickets in the team makers section. If you go to gobison.com you can order a pair of tickets, near the top on the fifty yard line. Normally that would require a big donation so grab those tickets quickly. A steal for only 25 bucks. Can't figure out how they determine what tickets to sell. Its crazy.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    Tailgate?! You know I'll be there.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    Tailgate?! You know I'll be there.
    Wow, didn't even know my own bro-in-law is on Bisonville. Awesome!

UPDATE

PREMIUM SIDELINE- Sold out in pairs. You can still get good single seats in this section. (I found one on the 50 yard line $25) They usually save a few pairs if you want to join Teammakers but you need to call to order those.

RESERVED SIDELINE- pairs are still available but they seem to be going fast. Still are some very good single seats available. (I found tickets in row X) Season tickets can be ordered online for 130 per ticket.

END ZONE LOWER (Thunder Zone) -Sold out in pairs. You can still buy single tickets. Very close to the field only $18!

GENERAL ADMISSION- plenty available. Cheap tickets

USD SECTION- still available

STUDENT TICKETS- about 3k available will be distributed for free through the 24th. They usually get them late.

IF A SELL OUT?
    They usually sell standing room only seats in the corners of the end zone. They usually go on sale saturday morning at the ticket office.

Sometimes they get unused player/family tickets or visitor seats and put them on sale. I think its Thursday?

Craigslist has a lot of people looking to buy or sell tickets right now here is a link http://fargo.craigslist.org/tix/

A last resort is to check the ticket exchange for people who can't go and are selling their tickets. You can post that you are looking to buy tickets here. http://www.bisonville.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28

The Forum has a ticket section as well. Don't see any sellers right now http://www.inforum.com/event/classif...ification/0110
    Last edited by HerdBot; 09-22-2010 at 11:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SDBisonbacker View Post
    I am just glad we do not have to see the game in Vermillion. I would rather drive the 3 hours from North of Sioux Falls than the 1 and 1/2 to Vermillion and sit in that God aweful place!!!!!!!
    But they got a Taco Johns and a McDonalds. Can't be that bad?
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    But they got a Taco Johns and a McDonalds. Can't be that bad?
    It is old, the carpet is worse than the Fargodome, seatsion one side wood bleachers on the other ( and they cannot fully extend those becasue then ther ewouldbe no sideline.) Food and bathrooms on one side....no not bad at all. Forget MC Donalds and Taco Johns...Wild Wings and The Turf...oh wiat I am bringing the kids no Turf this year.