Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Brew Beater's Bowl

gotts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Brew Beater's Bowl

Not overlooking Morgan State, but it seems like there's a lot of "buildup" to the September 25th matchup.

Linky

Begins at about the 57:15 mark.
    1:01:22 - Mr. Fun is coming to Fargo?

All we need is a coffee to sponsor the game so this can become the unofficial 36th bowl of 2010.
    Golden Rules of Bisonville:
    Being self-aware is knowing your head is firmly planted up your ass
    Never let facts get in the way of a good argument

Surefire Successful Bisonville Conversation Starters: Move to FBS, Scream Yellow, Zipper Merge, Pickleball Championships, Transfer Portal, The Rainforest, Fire Vigen Save Season, Fargodome Expansion, Toxic Locker Rooms, Marlboro Matt, Veer Offense, Whale of a Game, Rainin' Bitches, Frisco Cruiser Bus, BYU Fan Voting, Frisco is biased towards NDSU

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Brew Beater's Bowl

yea i was listening to this earlier today, back in August this game looked like a boring push over game now its got my interest

Quote Originally Posted by gotts View Post
    Not overlooking Morgan State, but it seems like there's a lot of "buildup" to the September 25th matchup.

Linky

Begins at about the 57:15 mark.
    1:01:22 - Mr. Fun is coming to Fargo?

All we need is a coffee to sponsor the game so this can become the unofficial 36th bowl of 2010.
    That is Justin Gaard on Dan's show. Mr. Phunn left KFAN a couple years ago and he is now at 1500 ESPN Twin Cities. I wouldn't be surprised if Justin makes it to Fargo and files a report, but it sounds like schtick to me. Though, anything Dan Barreiro's show can do to stick it to Brew, they will usually try to do. Plus, Justin is a college football rube.
    Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

gotts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EPBison View Post
    That is Justin Gaard on Dan's show. Mr. Phunn left KFAN a couple years ago and he is now at 1500 ESPN Twin Cities. I wouldn't be surprised if Justin makes it to Fargo and files a report, but it sounds like schtick to me. Though, anything Dan Barreiro's show can do to stick it to Brew, they will usually try to do. Plus, Justin is a college football rube.
    My bad. Heard Gaard on intermittently during the morning/early afternoon at random point enough during the summer that I didn't think he was on Dan's show. Shows what I know. Just need to listen more, I guess!
    Golden Rules of Bisonville:
    Being self-aware is knowing your head is firmly planted up your ass
    Never let facts get in the way of a good argument

Surefire Successful Bisonville Conversation Starters: Move to FBS, Scream Yellow, Zipper Merge, Pickleball Championships, Transfer Portal, The Rainforest, Fire Vigen Save Season, Fargodome Expansion, Toxic Locker Rooms, Marlboro Matt, Veer Offense, Whale of a Game, Rainin' Bitches, Frisco Cruiser Bus, BYU Fan Voting, Frisco is biased towards NDSU

im friends with jg on fb...ill see if hes down.

lakes, you're not supposed to have two accounts.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Dude, he can pub crawl with us too! That'd be epic shit. Make sure he's aware of that lol
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

The RAINFOREST HAS BEEN CONTACTED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    As common does to Rosen when he names drop you get a "Ding"
    ROCKY HAGER should still be the coach

more talk of the visit tonight just after 5.

gaardsy's welcome to beer and brats (or whatever we're making) at our tailgating spot.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."