Thread: Cap'n Cat's Official Postgame Comments.....

Default Cap'n Cat's Official Postgame Comments.....

Tough one to lose, Herd folks, I know. Hope you guys do well with the rest of the season and, for God's sake, help everyone out by beating Southern Illinois!!!

Was talking to a Herd fan via PM a few moments ago and I commented that, despite some of the rhetoric on Bisonville, the fans here are, nevertheless, perhaps the most passionate in the Division. Keep that up, but keep your heads, and you're not out of it yet!

Go Herd!!!!

Default Re: Cap'n Cat's Official Postgame Comments.....

Good luck the rest of the season Cappy!
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

My thoughts, you guys have a great team which most educated fans knew/know. The weakness Rennie (sp?) and his passing game if he can get that rolling they will be tough to stop

BTW your dome is still a DUMP
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    My thoughts, you guys have a great team which most educated fans knew/know. The weakness Rennie (sp?) and his passing game if he can get that rolling they will be tough to stop

BTW your dome is still a DUMP
    Been pushing (mostly tongue-in-cheek) for an outdoor stadium down there. The novelty of the Dome wore off in the 90's.

Quote Originally Posted by Capn_Cat View Post
    Been pushing (mostly tongue-in-cheek) for an outdoor stadium down there. The novelty of the Dome wore off in the 90's.

Wish we had an outdoor stadium as well.

Maybe we could slow you down if we played you outside in late November......in a snowstorm.

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    Wish we had an outdoor stadium as well.

Maybe we could slow you down if we played you outside in late November......in a snowstorm.
    I remember some cold ass playoff games at Dacotah Field.....not sure I would survive that any more......

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    I remember some cold ass playoff games at Dacotah Field.....not sure I would survive that any more......
    That's why hard liquor was created
    Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

Quote Originally Posted by EPBison View Post
    That's why hard liquor was created
    I probably need it hooked up as an IV..... Then I may survive.....

Thanks for being class in victory Cap, hope you had a good time at the game and good luck the rest of the season. Kill SDSU. Give Dale Lennon a handshake on behalf of Bison Nation for having an inexperienced squad ready to go tonight.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

Quote Originally Posted by Capn_Cat View Post
    Tough one to lose, Herd folks, I know. Hope you guys do well with the rest of the season and, for God's sake, help everyone out by beating Southern Illinois!!!

Was talking to a Herd fan via PM a few moments ago and I commented that, despite some of the rhetoric on Bisonville, the fans here are, nevertheless, perhaps the most passionate in the Division. Keep that up, but keep your heads, and you're not out of it yet!

Go Herd!!!!

This is the most sense you have ever made. Good luck with your season too. Lets meet again this season!