Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 observations so far

ThunderDan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default 3 observations so far

1. Tackleing definitely not a strong suite

2. Watching NDSU offense is physically painful.

3. Jose Mohler = Nick Mertens 2.0....although Mertens could run so more like version 1.5 i guess.

and i guess i need to add one more...defense is strong in the red zone....only reason we might have a chance in most games.

ok, i can't help it, Jose Mohler, you suck. Plain and simple. Yes, our o line is horrible. But, you stare at ONE fucking receiver on every play and if hes not open, you scramble, which more than likely leads to a sack. Bohl, your are stupid. Mohler will never be good. Realize that shit and make a change. No QB can do worse, trust that.
    Last edited by ThunderDan; 09-12-2010 at 02:28 AM.

Default Re: 3 observations so far

And too many penalties.

O-Line looked bad. UNI seemed to have more team speed than us. Too many missed tackles to count. If the offense doesn't get things going, it's going to be .500 season..

My question on the O-line play is they average what 316 I think I heard. Well, how does 68 get absolutely owned by that midget playing d-line. Player of the game goes to the front five for those combined sacks on their own quarterback.

I don't place as much blame on Jose as I do on our coaches. This is the 3rd year in a row where it seems like our coaches fail to make the proper adjustments coming out of halftime. We have been very close in multiple games over the past 3 years, but we continuously fall short because our coaches are not making the right changes at halftime. I agree that Mohler is not going to win any Outstanding Offensive Player awards, but its not all his fault. This is by no means a fire Bohl thread either, I just think our coaches need to do a better job.

Entire offense looks pathetic. I said this after the Kansas game and got blasted for it.

We can't move the ball. Blocking is horsecr#p. We can't have the defense on the field for the entire game and expect to win.

On defense. WRAP YOUR ARMS!!!!! I mean really, how do you get to the point of playing 1-AA football and not be able to use the fundamentals.

SD moved the ball 12 time better against Minny than we did in two games thus far this year.

ah, adjustments should be made during the game not just at half time imho.

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    ah, adjustments should be made during the game not just at half time imho.
    exactly. The coaches shouldn't need a 15 min break to figure out that the running QB is killing us and that maybe we should spy him or that running between the takles the first 20 plays gained negative yardage, maybe we should try something else.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

ThunderDan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Jensen must be that much worse than Jose if Bohl didn't make a change at any point during this game....I mean, you can't be that imcompetent to not at least try him with the way things were going. But, Bohl does shave his eyebrows, so who knows what he is really thinking.

I don't understand why he should've pulled Jose. UNI got pressure both with and without blitzing. Then the Online is horrible so they didn't have to put the 8 in the box to stop the run. Yes he doesn't have the pocket presence yet but give the kid a break he got his ass kicked by that d-line
    Sue are people....not mascots!!!!