Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Over-Rated MVFC Teams

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Over-Rated MVFC Teams

I thought the conference was going to be tough this year but with Ill St, SDSU, and UNI being down this year it looks like it will come down to SIU in the dome. I like our chances in that one. Ill St, your defense is awful! SDSU- with zero WRs and an below avg QB teams will stop your running game just like today. Never understood your high pre-season ranking but that's over now. UNI, sorry but no matter how good your back-ups are you need some exp on the O-line. And with your free fall at the end of the season last year I just don't see you being better than a .500 team. I do think WIU, YSU, and MSU will be much improved though. Of course I have been drinking since 10AM so this may not make a lot of sense in the morning! GO BISON!!!

Default Re: Over-Rated MVFC Teams

Probably a bit early for this kind of talk...We still have a ton to prove.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Probably a bit early for this kind of talk...We still have a ton to prove.
    This. We still have a lot of questions.

BRING BACK SNORTY

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    I thought the conference was going to be tough this year but with Ill St, SDSU, and UNI being down this year it looks like it will come down to SIU in the dome. I like our chances in that one. Ill St, your defense is awful! SDSU- with zero WRs and an below avg QB teams will stop your running game just like today. Never understood your high pre-season ranking but that's over now. UNI, sorry but no matter how good your back-ups are you need some exp on the O-line. And with your free fall at the end of the season last year I just don't see you being better than a .500 team. I do think WIU, YSU, and MSU will be much improved though. Of course I have been drinking since 10AM so this may not make a lot of sense in the morning! GO BISON!!!
    Seriously? We've won one stinkin game. I don't know what our conference record will be but I'll guarantee you that several of our conference games will be all out battles. It's not going to be easy to get through this conference. Let's see if we can beat UNI at least once before we right the whole conference off ok?
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

GRAFTONBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'll chalk this post up to the alcohol. For those outsiders reading this, in my opinion it does not represent the thinking of most Bison fans.

What I saw from WIU early in their game today was rather impressive for the crap that team went thru, SDSU went to Delaware and played a ranked team in the CAA for their opener, UNI hasn't played yet so how do we know they are "down", SIU could come out and piss it down their leg also.

1 game in and no conference match-ups yet so we have no clue. Tonight will be glimpse into what could be
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Granted..this was a drunken stupor..but SDSU lost..UNI-lost, SIU-lost and
    I said the other three are much improved..not that far off.

Now the conference championship talk..yah that was alcohol.

SDSU looked lost tonight. They have a lot of work to do if they plan on winning any games this year. Pretty disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    SDSU looked lost tonight. They have a lot of work to do if they plan on winning any games this year. Pretty disappointing.
    I'm not going to right off SDSU even though there's a good chance you'll be 0-4 or 1-3 at best in a couple of weeks. SDSU seems to always put together a run to finish seasons strong.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Lennon lost to a.d2 team??; Hahaha