Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Gophers/Coyotes

Default Re: Gophers/Coyotes

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    a good deal of merit It is a GREAT deal of Merrit Let him keep going out of state and getting people and let us come in and take the ones he says "are not good enough to play for the almighty Gophers."
    All right, Bison"FANatic," you won me over to your point of view: It is indeed a great deal of merit. At the same time, all the credit in the world to the 'Yotes. Am thinking the USD-NDSU game could be a doozy. Looks at the moment to be a battle between the NDSU defense and the USD offense. The difference could likely come down to the Bison offense versus the Coyote defense. One can never tell in these instances at times. Initially, I would think the Bison would be favored by a touch or so, because I think the Bison D is that good, at present having yielded only 9.5 points per game, and one of them a Big 12 opponent. Should be a game very well attended.

Facts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by siouxdgj View Post
    All right, Bison"FANatic," you won me over to your point of view: It is indeed a great deal of merit. At the same time, all the credit in the world to the 'Yotes. Am thinking the USD-NDSU game could be a doozy. Looks at the moment to be a battle between the NDSU defense and the USD offense. The difference could likely come down to the Bison offense versus the Coyote defense. One can never tell in these instances at times. Initially, I would think the Bison would be favored by a touch or so, because I think the Bison D is that good, at present having yielded only 9.5 points per game, and one of them a Big 12 opponent. Should be a game very well attended.
    So you're coming?? See you there.
    Go Bison.

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Facts View Post
    So you're coming?? See you there.
    There is no other football team in ND to watch so by default he has to come.