Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: True Freshman

Default Re: True Freshman

Did Grant Olson make every tackle on the kick off coverage? He impresses me.
    "Destiny's powerful hand has made the bed of my future, and it's up to me to lie in it. I am destined to be a superhero. To right wrongs, and to pound two-fisted justice into the hearts of evildoers everywhere. And you don't fight destiny. No sir. And, you don't eat crackers in the bed of your future, or you get all... scratchy." - The Tick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyJVaIrn0bw

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by AEBison1998 View Post
    Did Grant Olson make every tackle on the kick off coverage? He impresses me.
    What number is he??

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    What number is he??
    34 (10 char)

533 In a row

havent seen Juckem play yet!!....anybody know what the skinny is on him??...thxs!

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisoninloveland View Post
    havent seen Juckem play yet!!....anybody know what the skinny is on him??...thxs!
    Juckem and Tyler Gimmestad (both redshirt freshmen) are currently third team at DT--one of the deepest positions on the team. With Gratzek and Phillips graduating this year, they will both be in line to move up.
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Juckem and Tyler Gimmestad (both redshirt freshmen) are currently third team at DT--one of the deepest positions on the team. With Gratzek and Phillips graduating this year, they will both be in line to move up.

Yes, they will both be playing a lot of football next year. I rememer coach saying two years ago we needed to get better on the d-line. We have accomplished that and have a number of players that will be here for years to come.

The future is so bright!!!