Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NDSU vs. UNI going to be broadcast statewide

Default Re: NDSU vs. UNI going to be broadcast statewide

It's Official (but the broadcast will not have local announcers):

FARGO, N.D.--The Missouri Valley Football Conference game between No. 21-ranked North Dakota State University (1-0) and No. 13/14-ranked University of Northern Iowa (0-0) at the UNI-Dome in Cedar Falls is scheduled to be televised statewide at 6:30 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 11, on the North Dakota NBC network of stations -- KVLY-TV (Channel 11, NBC, Fargo),(KFYR-TV, Channel 5, Bismarck; KQCD-TV, Channel 7, Dickinson; KMOT-TV, Channel 10, Minot; KUMV-TV, Channel 8, Williston).

Kickoff is scheduled for 6:37 p.m. The game will be produced and broadcast by KWWL-TV (Ch. 7.1, Waterloo). The announcers include Jeff Mickey (play-by-play), Rick Coleman (analyst) and Eric Braley (sideline reporter).

Please accept our apologies in advance of the UNI / NDSU football game. The analyst, (Rick Coleman) sports director for KWWL is a U of I alumn and un apologetic hawkeye *** kisser. When the other game in the state concludes, Rick will be like a giddy school boy with his emotions running un-checked for the love of his hawks.

Each time Rick mentions the hawks, take a drink.

over / under on hawk mentions 31

Sincerely KWWL

Quote Originally Posted by MN_Moose View Post
    Please accept our apologies in advance of the UNI / NDSU football game. The analyst, (Rick Coleman) sports director for KWWL is a U of I alumn and un apologetic hawkeye *** kisser. When the other game in the state concludes, Rick will be like a giddy school boy with his emotions running un-checked for the love of his hawks.

Each time Rick mentions the hawks, take a drink.(shot)

over / under on hawk mentions 31

Sincerely KWWL
    lmao, awesome idea Farva. I'm in for that.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.