Thread: Scott Van Pelt show

Default Scott Van Pelt show

Scott Van Pelt just commented on his radio show that Kansas is very happy about Ole Miss losing because people are ignoring the Jawhawk loss to Northern Iowa.

His email is svp@espnradio.com if you'd like to join the crowd politely alerting him that he needs to do more research.

Default Re: Scott Van Pelt show

I emailed him immediately! He also apologized later for 'misremembering' which team it was, but then said at this point it doesn't seem NDSU has a juggernaut offense after scoring only 6 point and maybe it was worse KU lost to NDSU than UNI. So I emailed him back and encouraged him to try and catch the score on Saturday night when they play so then he can comment for sure on that!

Just an honest mistake. Scott Van Pelt is one of my favorite radio shows. He normally knows his stuff

mango is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ming01 View Post
    Just an honest mistake. Scott Van Pelt is one of my favorite radio shows. He normally knows his stuff
    He's usually pretty good when it comes to FCS teams as well

Quote Originally Posted by BurroBlue View Post
    Scott Van Pelt just commented on his radio show that Kansas is very happy about Ole Miss losing because people are ignoring the Jawhawk loss to Northern Iowa.

His email is svp@espnradio.com if you'd like to join the crowd politely alerting him that he needs to do more research.
    Thanks for sharing.

always liked svp. im not goin to cry argentina because he forgot ndsu over uni. s*it happens

However, I believe it was Scott Van Pelt was the guy on Sportscenter in 2007 that kept calling Steve Walker by the name of Adam Weber. That's just insulting to Steve Walker. Not that I could do any better...

Quote Originally Posted by ming01 View Post
    Agree. Him and Ryen make a good tandem. I love the lineup EspnRadio runs over the course of the day as they are all so different, but still so much fun to listen to.