Thread: Josh Campion at prep school?

Default Josh Campion at prep school?

Joshua Campion is now at Fork Union Military Academy. Must be getting his grades up....not sure of the Prior Lake reference?

"On the line, we got Joshua Campion out of Prior Lake, Minnesota. He's a big, thick, aggressive guy. He's got good feet and good hands. He reminds us of all the good left tackles we've had like Morgan Moses. That guy is going places.

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com...sp?CID=1122218

Default Re: Josh Campion at prep school?

He should be good. He is about 28 years old.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

his last address was prior lake.

NDSU is still in the mix for him, but dont hold your breath.

Well....there is a rumor out of Fergus of what Josh plans on doing if he gets his acedemics in order.

Lets just say it is a little bigger stage then NDSU and Minnesota.

I refuse to post it as nobody would believe it (I don't necessarily), and people would start to question where I get my facts. Unlike Lakes, I don't like to throw a bunch of stuff out there and hope one sticks on the wall.

More to come if I hear more.

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheFifty View Post
    Well....there is a rumor out of Fergus of what Josh plans on doing if he gets his acedemics in order.

Lets just say it is a little bigger stage then NDSU and Minnesota.

I refuse to post it as nobody would believe it (I don't necessarily), and people would start to question where I get my facts. Unlike Lakes, I don't like to throw a bunch of stuff out there and hope one sticks on the wall.

More to come if I hear more.
    MN talked to him and he said Ohio State...straight from his mouth. Asked him about NDSU and he said "I don't think I'll end up there"
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    MN talked to him and he said Ohio State...straight from his mouth. Asked him about NDSU and he said "I don't think I'll end up there"
    Thanks....looks like we're on the same page then.

Not sure if the OSU plan is a one way street? Good luck to him I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheFifty View Post
    Thanks....looks like we're on the same page then.

Not sure if the OSU plan is a one way street? Good luck to him I guess.
    I sort of laughed it off when I heard it... but I think this might actually have some legs to it. He also said he was a 4 star recruit which I don't believe was true.
    Last edited by EndZoneQB; 09-08-2010 at 03:34 PM.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.